• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do i need to unzip all this files into the game folder or this game can work with zip files?
Thanks!
You will be unzipping these individually, the file structure shared by different authors can vary.
You should begin to recognize the filepaths in the game folder.
Most common should be Custom and Saves.

. . .my installed directory is over 280gigs now!!!...and its a complete disaster..lol
Mine is only 40ish and it's already a big mess. If that 280GBs worth of content is unorganized, you're gonna spend a shit ton of time digging around in game for specific stuff.

FYI in the torrent client you should be able to tick and untick the files you do and don't want before you begin the download. Save you time and hairpulling :D

thatguy422

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone having specific issues with AFVR files? I cant seem to get them to work and keep getting error logs. I have redownloaded the files and still continue to get issues. Its saying access denied

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
The 120 GB Torrent should be seeding properly now.

I was having an issue where it had corrupted the last 1% and it took me a while to repair it so it was stuck at 99% and kept going down.

Seems to be fixed now and seeding properly.

Reactions: demonlegend

Slurpmaster9000

Feb 7, 2018
The AFVR apple top and its fishnet variant both work great for me. Not sure about anything else as I don't use any of his other clothes

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018

if anyone could grab this i'd appreciate, reason being, they are getting off Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eyenstein

unk100

Feb 9, 2019
-For those who have a denied error-
For some reason, all files are "Read-Only", so uncheck them all. Then it works. Maybe.

Reactions: H8tXtract

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
Anyone having specific issues with AFVR files? I cant seem to get them to work and keep getting error logs. I have redownloaded the files and still continue to get issues. Its saying access denied
yes some files are "read only" to fix it right click on the folder go to "property" and un-check "read only" - give ti apply then ok on the new box then OK again , that should fix them

Reactions: H8tXtract

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Sorry I've been busy with IRL, and yes I've checked through those files and noticed this and intend on adding that information to the original post.

I'm still sorting through all of the stuff I uploaded since it's quite a lot to sort... I don't know who added those permissions but it wasn't me and yes I didn't really check to see if they were in such a state.

So sorry, it's super simple to remedy though just right click the folder and uncheck read only permissions on the parent folders and it goes through the entire folder and its sub directories fixing such.

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Any other scene links except of ? I ask becuase of there(in torrents) many scenes which i cant find in google lol, or on reddit,vamresources . So if someone share more usefull links i will be appreciate it.

Thanks!

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Somebode have an invite to discord FreeDLC? I was already in official discord but nobody know about it.

thatguy422

Nov 24, 2019
I have a quick noob question. One of the things in the downloads is animation patterns. I am assuming they are like moving poses? how am I able to use them??

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
I have a quick noob question. One of the things in the downloads is animation patterns. I am assuming they are like moving poses? how am I able to use them??
Do you mean the BVH animations? Those require a plugin that's here.

Here's some pics how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Please stop PMing me about FreeDLC! :mad:

I have no affiliation and no access to there and I have no way of getting anybody inside there.

They are probably getting more finicky on who gets access there. I can't say I blame them due to the nature of it being harmful to them.

So deal with it, these torrents as of now have almost 80% of everything there so please stop messaging me about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes