Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

m1nutem4n

Apr 28, 2018
Been lurking for a while, just wanted to drop a thanks and say that I'll be seeding for as long as it seems necessary.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Lmao good job on the infected files when extracting new pack... Pathetic.
I think that may be an issue on your end there bud. I checked mine and got nada.
Notice the date and name of the account made for "Death2phags"?
Then he puts crap on my profile page in a infantile means.
It's a really pathetic infantile troll account that screams I'm a minor, you've been put on ignore. :)

Hopefully it's not a Patreon paywall modder I've uploaded, because that would be laugh worthy.

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
Wanted to say thanks to H8tXtract, really appreciate all the effort that goes into this. It can really be quite a lot of work. I'll try my best to seed, even if it's not super fast.

Reactions: TheVRGuy

spartanb1tch

Sep 22, 2018
To everyone I've updated the Patreon Paywall content recently for the month.
Please seed these torrents! Or I will remove the torrents permanently and never upload torrents here again!

I've uploaded 300GB on the recent torrent and only ONE seeder is present. If I don't see more seeders this content will be removed and I will never upload again or move to a private discord for release with proper invites for those I trust.
Hi I'm new to torrents. What is seeding and how can I do it? Thanks.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Hi I'm new to torrents. What is seeding and how can I do it? Thanks.
It's simple, don't delete the torrent from the client or program once it's completed.
Let it run till you notice the ratio shown on the screen hit 1.0 or more, the community will thank you for it.

Lookup BitTorrent guides on whatever search engine you use for a more thorough explanation.

nutrubber

Sep 26, 2019
It's simple, don't delete the torrent from the client or program once it's completed.
Let it run till you notice the ratio shown on the screen hit 1.0 or more, the community will thank you for it.

Lookup BitTorrent guides on whatever search engine you use for a more thorough explanation.
Tell me man, i just found out that my NAS was never seeding anything.
Now i found the bug.
Its spreading all over the world now.

thanx for your work by the way.....

Reactions: seriiuo

whodiggity

Mar 28, 2019
I just wanted to say thank you for all your efforts, H8tXtract. Also, I feel that your seeding request is beyond reasonable and I shall help seed to feed the rest of us lucky bastards that found this great resource.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I do not use Torrents but it is possible to only download the same amount of GB you seeded? I know that ratios where used in the past combined with download limits in size and speed by a tracker. That is how sites enforced seeding of the users in the past, but do not ask me about the details.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
I do not use Torrents but it is possible to only download the same amount of GB you seeded? I know that ratios where used in the past combined with download limits in size and speed by a tracker. That is how sites enforced seeding of the users in the past, but do not ask me about the details.
Yeah my seedbox doesn't offer the sophistication of a good private tracker with traffic awareness.
Nor am I able to create nor hire someone to make a private tracker for the sole purpose of these torrents.

My solution is simple now, seed initially with capped speed for the torrents after I've reach 20x the ratio in upload and stop seeding. If the torrents health is bad not my problem, it just means the community suffers, I've done my part though.

I have no qualms with people selection specific files to download so long as they reach the ratio they've downloaded.
But yeah no more unmoderated speed from my seedbox, I've learned my lesson.

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Man i cant finish downloading this one im stuck at 23% VaM Plunder Pack 12-2019 & Earlier 120+GB

Feb 23, 2019
Notice the date and name of the account made for "Death2phags"?
Then he puts crap on my profile page in a infantile means.
It's a really pathetic infantile troll account that screams I'm a minor, you've been put on ignore. :)

Hopefully it's not a Patreon paywall modder I've uploaded, because that would be laugh worthy.
Gotta love the heroic anons.

Feb 23, 2019
So I guess the F95 VaM file share is officially dead? No seeders and other links down. Thank you for everything H8! I managed to grab a lot before torrent-time, and it was well worthwhile! :-D but I guess we are both members of THAT channel, so we will have a lot of content in the future :p peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes