Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Completely understand brother, this is why I mentioned the BT sync, as I thought it may actually be able to take a load off. If all you did was upload then I'm sure there could be some sort of staging / restricted folder setup where assigned volunteer individuals could sort out, categorize and tidy up before moving to the main folder share.. idk just food for thought

Reactions: H8tXtract

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Completely understand brother, this is why I mentioned the BT sync, as I thought it may actually be able to take a load off. If all you did was upload then I'm sure there could be some sort of staging / restricted folder setup where assigned volunteer individuals could sort out, categorize and tidy up before moving to the main folder share.. idk just food for thought
You know what, yeah your absolutely right. I'll probably try it out this month and see the response, I just found out the seedbox supports BTsync only so that would be my only option I suppose...

If anyone's desperate enough for the content then they're going to have to install BTsync as well.
The good thing is it will help out quite a bit like you said.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Okay, and just to make sure, when you say btsync you are talking in general terms, i.e. btsync as a service/protocol and not the "Resilio Sync" (formerly BitTorrent Sync or BTSync) correct? Cause you mentioned syncthing earlier. One of the downsides of using the resilio client (the free version doesn't let you pick and choose which content to download, you have to take the whole shared folder.)

Favors the group and keeping the project strong while [possibly] equally deterring users with smaller hard drives or people that simply don't want to hold 150Gb of content.

Syncthing doesn't have these limitations.

Reactions: seriiuo

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Okay, and just to make sure, when you say btsync you are talking in general terms, i.e. btsync as a service/protocol and not the "Resilio Sync" (formerly BitTorrent Sync or BTSync) correct? Cause you mentioned syncthing earlier. One of the downsides of using the resilio client (the free version doesn't let you pick and choose which content to download, you have to take the whole shared folder.)

Favors the group and keeping the project strong while [possibly] equally deterring users with smaller hard drives or people that simply don't want to hold 150Gb of content.

Syncthing doesn't have these limitations.
Yeah that's the thing, the seedbox only supports Resilio Sync and I'm not planning on paying $50 month with the seedbox included on doing that. I'd need to switch to a very affordable possibly congested seedbox that has support for such next month...

If I had the options it would be syncthing which I do have on my main PC, but I'm in the process of moving and using cellular internet. So I might have to wait till my seedbox is done with and find another with the supported ability of Syncthing next month if I think it's the right choice.

When I move my upload speed is going to symmetric fiber speeds... So hopefully much later I'm thinking of using Syncthing when I finally finish setting everything up.

DesiredNamed

Aug 29, 2019
Hey, anyone getting errors when trying to import assetbundles to load in environments? For example the ArchVizPro apartment environment, its saying the asset bundles are "not valid", same goes with Island Villa.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Hey,

someone have the "Castanic" morph and skin from enerys85 ( ) ?

Thanks ;)

garbogee

Jan 12, 2018
this is the data room I found.
i don't know whose property it belongs to.
i don't know when it will stop.

but
in the last month
i downloaded only what I needed here.

VPPP 01-2020 19GB
VPPP 12-2019 6GB
VPP 120GB
Awesome, thanks!

Reactions: skvorge

Damp Toast

Jun 28, 2018
Easy Mate III has been released. It's a 19GB compilation of free assets set up to be easy to use.

Reddit with more information about the compilation.

Mega

Magnet
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:27B9EA52CEE6DEF99565E35813648F10058AA31E&dn=Easy_Mate_III_for_VAM_1.18.2.1.zip

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
How does it deal with duplicates from other download sources or/and Easy Mate II? Are Files replaced? Will I have double entries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes