Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2019
Okay thanks for the feedback guys. Must be on my end then, because I see no seeds at all ^_^ VPN or not it doesn't matter. I have most of it though, but its a damn shame with MEGA. Mega is by far the easiest provider. Their interface in the app is slow though.

Reactions: seriiuo

navsquare

Nov 27, 2019
Okay thanks for the feedback guys. Must be on my end then, because I see no seeds at all ^_^ VPN or not it doesn't matter. I have most of it though, but its a damn shame with MEGA. Mega is by far the easiest provider. Their interface in the app is slow though.
Have you tried setting up port forwarding configurations on your router?

Feb 23, 2019
Have you tried setting up port forwarding configurations on your router?
I do not dare, but thank you for the suggestion. Contemplated on doing this many times since I bought the Modern Warfare remake(and it was bugged the fuck out and I got kicked every game... and I mean EVERY single game); but Id rather the internet works properly^_^ it works for everything else and even downloaded a torrent not long ago from the Illusion Discord (AI Girl repack - without any issues; its just this torrent).

navsquare

Nov 27, 2019
Weird, maybe a force re-check would help? If you want an ad free version of utorrent, google "utorrent 1.8.2" from 2009. :D

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
View attachment 532899
haven't moved or deleted it, so what the hell

Your µtorrent application isn't responding for starters, then you've got some mounting issues.
Is it a removable drive that has the torrent storage contents?
Check to make sure the drive is functioning and assigned the proper drive letter, If that's not the case might want to check your drive's health.

HornyShamus

Mar 12, 2018
Your µtorrent application isn't responding for starters, then you've got some mounting issues.
Is it a removable drive that has the torrent storage contents?
Check to make sure the drive is functioning and assigned the proper drive letter, If that's not the case might want to check your drive's health.
Figured it out and seeding again :D

Reactions: H8tXtract

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
what was the problem HornyShamus ? did you unpack them right where they exist or move them out of the original location?

H8tXtract did you consider BTSync / Resilio Sync? There are great open source versions of this p2p protocol that uses no trackers as everything would be handled internally

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
what was the problem HornyShamus ? did you unpack them right where they exist or move them out of the original location?

H8tXtract did you consider BTSync / Resilio Sync? There are great open source versions of this p2p protocol that uses no trackers as everything would be handled internally

I was thinking about something similar at one time, although now I rather not use such due to requiring third party software that not many have installed for an already niche content type.

Besides I want to be able to moderate my bandwidth and content due to exploitation of leechers, making new torrents each time is a pain the in ass but it works.

If I were to use any it would be possibly be Syncthing due to it being open source and hopefully more private...

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I was thinking about something similar at one time, although now I rather not use such due to requiring third party software that not many have installed for an already niche content type.

Besides I want to be able to moderate my bandwidth and content due to exploitation of leechers, making new torrents each time is a pain the in ass but it works.

If I were to use any it would be possibly be Syncthing due to it being open source and hopefully more private...
Ahh yes, syncthing is great.

could you explain the layout a bit, because i think i have it jumbled up. use the pateron walled content as an example. so each month you release a pack with only the new months content + a pack that has all the other content. So its like an full version for the new people and an upgrade for the returning? IIRC the jan pack of december content had a bunch of stuff from the month before did it not?

Not faulting you in any way, just curious and trying to reduce bandwidth in general as I think people should try no to waste just as any other resource

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Every month I intend to update the available Patreon content I find or others contribute. It should be new content that's released after my previous upload and not be duplicates which did happen sadly but it was a small portion of the download.

After six months I gather content from other sources and upload a torrent on here that supposedly massive.

Supposedly yes, every month is the Patreon stuff, which is not guaranteed to last forever.
The content might be entirely gone the next month if the sources or people who contribute cease.

So please everyone be aware nothing is permanent, lots of the sources of the content located elsewhere could be lost or go down permanently. For everyone having all the content backed up allows us to keep this stuff preserved in case it gets lost elsewhere.
if you haven't already I hope some of you do reupload and maintain it elsewhere if I cease doing so here.

I don't know if I can really keep up with maintain this the way I did last year because my free time has become way more limited and it's just too fucking precious to me. So please be aware this stuff isn't a priority for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes