Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Is it possible to load animations for a character whilst you are already in the scene?
As long as the scene isn't using any animations or cycle forces on that character with the plugin enabled.
The plugin I imagine would override them or a conflict would ensue. Another thing to worry about is collisions, some animations move quite a bit so you might make the characters spaz out physics wise if they go through a wall or collisions enabled objects.

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
As long as the scene isn't using any animations or cycle forces on that character with the plugin enabled.
The plugin I imagine would override them or a conflict would ensue. Another thing to worry about is collisions, some animations move quite a bit so you might make the characters spaz out physics wise if they go through a wall or collisions enabled objects.
I hadn't seen your post about the BVH plugin when looking through the thread , thank you very much for explaining it.

hesbey

Nov 1, 2019
I have hundreds of BHV movements but most of them are useless.. like walking around, jumping ect..:)) Anybody have sex positions ?

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I have hundreds of BHV movements but most of them are useless.. like walking around, jumping ect..:)) Anybody have sex positions ?
apparently second life has em, or the skyrim ones are or can be converted to BVH. I really want the TK17 ones though

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Can i also get a invite to the FreeDLC discord channel
Are you serious? What in the world could you possibly have to offer them? How do you think those places originated? I'll tell you. It isn't someone who hacked the servers and grabbed all the content. Rather, it was "dude A" (who had put down some real hard cash to grab the stuff behind "shithead C" 's paywall) crossing paths with "dude B" (who had put down some real hard cash to grab the stuff behind "shithead D" 's paywall) and agreeing to share with each other. Eventually the found some more like minded people and it grew. Sure there are probably plenty of leeches in there, but they don't need more. Become worth something to them and they might just seek you out, but you certainly don't ask to get into a place like this. They will come to you if they want you. Jeez fuck man duhh

btw, shoot me an invite when you get invited

Reactions: joegirls

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Are you serious? What in the world could you possibly have to offer them? How do you think those places originated? I'll tell you. It isn't someone who hacked the servers and grabbed all the content. Rather, it was "dude A" (who had put down some real hard cash to grab the stuff behind "shithead C" 's paywall) crossing paths with "dude B" (who had put down some real hard cash to grab the stuff behind "shithead D" 's paywall) and agreeing to share with each other. Eventually the found some more like minded people and it grew. Sure there are probably plenty of leeches in there, but they don't need more. Become worth something to them and they might just seek you out, but you certainly don't ask to get into a place like this. They will come to you if they want you. Jeez fuck man duhh

btw, shoot me an invite when you get invited

are you high or something? Last time I checked, they don't have Patreon content there. Mostly copyrighted conversions of DAZ stuff, (which if you try hard enough you can find places sharing said stuff unconverted to VAM) which is why they don't share outside (fear of getting hate on them/Virt-A-Mate in general).
Source : I am in there. And no, I can't invite anyone.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
i thought the ending would clearly let on to the joke, while having some truth to it, regardless to the content, the point is still the same.. anyway, guess I was wrong.

Which are we talking about anyway, like is the official name FreeDLC?, if it's pirated/converted DAZ shit who gives a fuck?

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
What version of vac do you need for these addons to work? im on 1.17.06
Run VaM_Updater.exe
On the bottom right, click on Options, Dropbox beside Desired Version, choose a newer version and let it run and it'll update for you.

If you check the Beta Opt In at the bottom, you can update to the latest just released version 1.18.2.1

Btw, https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-creator-key-auto-enabler.27683/

I've seen complaints in the thread that it "Doesn't work!", erm...yes...it does..., just drag the Content folder and the long ass file to the VaM main directory, then when you start up VaM, don't bother with entering the Key and hit Ready. Voila...Edit Mode Enabled...

Reactions: goguorange

Dazta3

Apr 20, 2018
Run VaM_Updater.exe
On the bottom right, click on Options, Dropbox beside Desired Version, choose a newer version and let it run and it'll update for you.

If you check the Beta Opt In at the bottom, you can update to the latest just released version 1.18.2.1

Btw, https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-creator-key-auto-enabler.27683/

I've seen complaints in the thread that it "Doesn't work!", erm...yes...it does..., just drag the Content folder and the long ass file to the VaM main directory, then when you start up VaM, don't bother with entering the Key and hit Ready. Voila...Edit Mode Enabled...
Damn thanks mate, if only i saw this post earlier. Ive already payed for it hahah. 8 bucks a month isnt too bad though

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
To everyone I've updated the Patreon Paywall content recently for the month.
Please seed these torrents! Or I will remove the torrents permanently and never upload torrents here again!

I've uploaded 300GB on the recent torrent and only ONE seeder is present. If I don't see more seeders this content will be removed and I will never upload again or move to a private discord for release with proper invites for those I trust.

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks H8tXtract, downloading and will of course seed. I'll be honest, my seed was down for the last few days because someone else in my household is using a torrent and it tanked my connection, unfortunately there's laws against murdering him...pesky laws...

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Thanks H8tXtract, downloading and will of course seed. I'll be honest, my seed was down for the last few days because someone else in my household is using a torrent and it tanked my connection, unfortunately there's laws against murdering him...pesky laws...
I'm not blaming you so don't worry, but the 300GBs uploaded on my seedbox indicates that people aren't giving back and leechers are quite prevalent.

That's one of the main reason why private trackers exist, so to those that are taking advantage of this realize that I will not waste my bandwidth for your kind I will gladly come up with a viable solution.

Face2001

Aug 25, 2019
Eh-h.. I guess Molmark's stuff in the new torrent is a dublicate of the previous one mostly, there was no need to include old files. Still, thanks. Gotta seed when I can. Cheers, long live the free content!

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Eh-h.. I guess Molmark's stuff in the new torrent is a dublicate of the previous one mostly, there was no need to include old files. Still, thanks. Gotta seed when I can. Cheers, long live the free content!
Good catch!
Well I'm human and yes I make mistakes, especially when tired and doing shit for free.
It's no big deal though others can unselect the content when initializing it in the torrent client.
I also missed Niko3dx stuff I had recently got so next month I'll add that too.

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Damn thanks mate, if only i saw this post earlier. Ive already payed for it hahah. 8 bucks a month isnt too bad though
All good. The post is there for others to ignore in the future and ask the same question. :p

If I had the money I wouldn't object to paying for VaM itself from time to time, mods, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes