4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Miyka

May 28, 2017
1.12.0.2 Patch

You'll need the updater to install the patch. You can download the updater (if you don't already have the 1.12 updater from the 1.12.0.0 release) here:

Extract the contents of the zip into the folder where you installed VaM. Double-click VaM_Updater.exe to launch the update process.

Release notes:

Features:
  • Clicking on an image in browser copies the image link to the clipboard for easy pasting into ImagePanel atoms
  • Added some safe file IO functions to SuperController for use by plugins
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed adding an additional plugin to atom that already has plugins after load
  • Package save no longer saves multiple copies of assets
  • Fixed all tessellation seam issues
  • Fixed WebBrowser non-function UI elements
Tweaks:
  • Drastically improved non-sim hair shading over skybox
  • Fixed CustomUnityAsset UI popup to be longer
  • Improved error and message splash UI panels to not be as obtrusive
  • Image panel will try to load image from url even if url does not end in image format suffix

next2nothing

Oct 22, 2018
so first I have to download the VAM_Release 1.12.0.0, then I have to update and then install the crack with the instructions above ?

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Go on their patreon, it is public. You just need password from this topic for current version

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Today's post from patreon

I need somewhere between 3-7 days to finish up this release. Completed so far is:
  • HairSimV2 Optimization (20-25% performance increase)
  • Some new Person content including new alphakini outfit and new female skin texture set shown here
  • New furniture and prop atoms
  • Genital diffuse auto-texture creator to assist with 3rd-party texture support and FaceGen tool that does not include or create these textures
  • Animatable clothing state, skin selection, and hair selection
  • See Trello for more:
Still to be completed is:
  • Some additional Person content
  • Morph compiler and morph packager improvements

I need somewhere between 3-7 days to finish up this release. Completed so far is:
  • HairSimV2 Optimization (20-25% performance increase)
  • Some new Person content including new alphakini outfit and new female skin texture set shown here
  • New furniture and prop atoms
  • Genital diffuse auto-texture creator to assist with 3rd-party texture support and FaceGen tool that does not include or create these textures
  • Animatable clothing state, skin selection, and hair selection
  • See Trello for more:
Still to be completed is:
  • Some additional Person content
  • Morph compiler and morph packager improvements

Reactions: chosen

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017

1.13 Released! Lots of new content!

Highlights:

• Lots of new Person atom content: 5 new female skins, 1 new male skin, 2 new female clothing sets, 1 new male clothing set, a few new morphs
• Several new furniture and furniture prop atoms
• Hair Sim V2 performance and lighting improvements, including fixes for 7 styles that were receiving improper lighting
• Many Plugin system tweaks and bug fixes
• FaceGen helpers: Auto genital texture creation to aid with FaceGen and male base UV skin added

Download Links:

Due to the generated patch being nearly 2/3 of full download size and previous patcher program issues, this release is full download zip only. I'll be spending some more time soon trying to improve patcher or starting over with a different patch system. I'm providing 4 download links this time to aid with the download process.

You only need to grab one of these links, not all four. If you do not have a premium account at Mega then best use one of the other three links as Mega has a 5GB daily cap for non-premium users and this download is 9.1GB.

For the full changelog then click here ->

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Auto-Patcher 1.13.0.1

Instructions:
1. Unzip anyhwere
2. Drag and drop Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \VaM_Data\Managed\ onto "VaM Autopatcher.exe"
3. Launch VaM and enter anything with 'C' as key such as Casd

Let me know if you got issues

Alternatively use 1.13.0.1 PRE-crack if you got issues with patcher. Please note this pre-crack works only for this specific version.

needa

Jun 2, 2018
I can't open these RAR files with my 7-zip archiver. Wrong format. Can anyone have a code for 1.13 ?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes