4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

ngag

Jul 4, 2020
Is there a way to get a list of all missing dependencies outside VAM? I want to copy paste the list to notepad and sort it out to resolve dependencies faster...

Just to be clear, vam gives error of only missing dependencies per package opened, and the dependency manager is useless, since we cannot copy paste the text inside it..

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2022
Is there a way to get a list of all missing dependencies outside VAM? I want to copy paste the list to notepad and sort it out to resolve dependencies faster...
I don't remember their names, but there are tools that will scan your vars and allow you to remove false dependencies, backup, etc. Maybe those can get a list of missing dependencies as well?? They are available on the hub.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
You can open the error log, select everything, then ctrl+c

JediMAD

Jan 4, 2024
I don't remember their names, but there are tools that will scan your vars and allow you to remove false dependencies, backup, etc. Maybe those can get a list of missing dependencies as well?? They are available on the hub.
Could this help?

vissegard

May 29, 2020
Is there a plugin that you can use to quickly set a camera based on specified actor's eyes? Preferably disabling actors head? I wanna some easy way to get a decent POV mode without having to posess a character

Dec 21, 2022
Is there a plugin that you can use to quickly set a camera based on specified actor's eyes? Preferably disabling actors head? I wanna some easy way to get a decent POV mode without having to posess a character
GoingGoingGone is able to make parts of actors invisible, just remember to remove breads, hair, etc.

Chuck95

Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys, I just downloaded VaM but I can't really understand if I have to follow the 2nd step of the installation guide only on Win7 or also for a more recent Windows version. Also... is the third point mandatory to run the game or it's only useful for updating it?

ngag

Jul 4, 2020
Could this help?
Var checkup gives per var based missing dependencies, i wanted overall, something like the hub browser dependency downloader which shows the missing dependencies in all packages,. If only you can select text in the dependency downloader to copy paste.

ngag

Jul 4, 2020
I didn't find anything on hub, searched a lot.

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
completely new to vam, so i had a question. how do you or rather were do you paste the downloaded looks or clothing content to? since ive done some searching on this topic but nothing helpfull came up

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
completely new to vam, so i had a question. how do you or rather were do you paste the downloaded looks or clothing content to? since ive done some searching on this topic but nothing helpfull came up
.VAR files go in the AddonPackages folder, that information should be pretty easy to find in this forum and the official VAM sites.

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Need some help.

I somehow bugged my camera rotation with the mouse buttons. It aways act like its rotating around something. Its very werid. No matter how I distance or close the zoom, it acts like its rotating around something very far away. :s

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Need some help.

I somehow bugged my camera rotation with the mouse buttons. It aways act like its rotating around something. Its very werid. No matter how I distance or close the zoom, it acts like its rotating around something very far away. :s
Press Tab

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
Weird. Every time I open the game the error log shows a bunch of missing stuff.
This will happen when dependencies are missing, go to the package manager and click "Scan hub for missing package's" this will bring up a list of available package's on the hub that are dependencies to stuff you have installed. keep in mind this will only download stuff that is on the hub. anything else you will have to find another way.

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
Quick Question
Can you use the screenshots and videos created on VAM to make Visual Novels or is it a no go?
Also if it is an option do you need to buy a license from the creator and what would the cost be. I love the graphics.
As far as i can tell if its your own creations in vam and you take screen shots you can use the for whatever you want. that's what i do. lets not forget a large part of vams content is all daz related. 100s of gb's of daz shit has been ported to work with vam. so much so its near impossible to police. I would worry about personally.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
This will happen when dependencies are missing, go to the package manager and click "Scan hub for missing package's" this will bring up a list of available package's on the hub that are dependencies to stuff you have installed. keep in mind this will only download stuff that is on the hub. anything else you will have to find another way.
It's on purpose. I don't want every dependency. Specially looks, since I have my own favorites

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes