Unity Virt-U-Mate [v1.5.22] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
I can't deny that... Is probably the best sex game around if you are willing to invest a good amount of time on it, still is not for everyone and it got a good amount of flaws, is a preferences mather in my opinion
For that i start to learn blender and unity, and with this you can certainly create things you can dream of (or have nightmare of :) ). With c# skill and know how to use it you can create game within game with VAM, though certainly its pirate friendly , but event with that MeshedVR probably do not suffer money shortage :)

Still, the more open games the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What computer equipment do I need in minimum to run this?????

Which resolution for the game is minimal useful to show anything and do the "game" really run on resolution "1280" windowed and work on graphic preference with option "very low"??? (I choose this to minimise CPU use but it allthough
runs with 89 to 100% )

I am only able to do the preferences, but after push "Start" to create an avatar.........................................some noises to hear......a girl voice make noises..............the menu on left side shows..................... the main menu button too.......... .....nothing else happening................................................. no avatar and nothing else to see............... .........................................................................................................................................................................................waiting..................................................................................................................................................................................waiting..........................................................................nothing happen........... try to click on option "Q" ...........................................................................nothing happen.....................no avatar shows...........................suddenly a freeze...................................................... ................................................................................. windows 10 Professional seem to freeze and ......................... a short black out on my screen .......................................................... whole system seem to break down, but windows keep on runing....................... Now...........................................the screen in game window becoming white...............
........................ from now on really nothing shows, neither the menu on left side nor the button for main menu............... ......................................................................................................................a little square windows is showing within the empty game window....... ...........................................................an unknown error message "Error in Game! Waite for ....." ............................................. game stops and closes abrupt.

Are the gamedatas defect?
This "game" makes only problems on my computer!!!

If this were a RenPy game or if there were an option to make a save I could send a traceback or data what happens when I try to run this.

Stupid Unity!!!!

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes