VN Others Completed Virtual Maid Streamer Ramie [Final] [Monime, iMel Inc.]

HSHenSen

Aug 17, 2020
That Overview made me Cry. I wish they can go out of screens like that easy. Thanks for the game

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Okay but how does it work when a vtuber comes to life? Does she retain the personality of the person that is streaming? What of the soul? Is it divided between the person of flesh and blood and this apparition? This asks so many questions, which I expect the game to ignore completely so that the female character can be a generic magical anime girl just like in every other lazily made VN.
I think is like Wreck It Ralph.

She's not the human "actress", she's the character.

It's not Emma Watson, it's Hermione Granger.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The sadness is because we wish we could really love our fav vtubers? Or somehow don't approve to lewd them?
i see V-tubers hentai everywhere, last year i didn't even know WTF a V-tuber was, now I've see them everywhere (gura(loli) ,cali(NTR Dad),marine*Ahoy*............more :cry: :cry: :cry:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Okay but how does it work when a vtuber comes to life? Does she retain the personality of the person that is streaming? What of the soul? Is it divided between the person of flesh and blood and this apparition? This asks so many questions, which I expect the game to ignore completely so that the female character can be a generic magical anime girl just like in every other lazily made VN.
probably follows (most) clone rules: i.e., no memory/knowledge of other life, completely separate from original, identity crises, etc., etc. of course, i doubt the writer ever even considered the points you brought up, he just wanted to jack off lol

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Wait you mean to tell me that vtubers are actually just 35 year old 3D women sitting in front of a green screen with motion capture devices hooked up to them playing pretend characters to cynically milk lonely men for money? This whole time? No say it isn't so...

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight

davidlic2770

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1608436

Overview:
It all started when the protagonist randomly came across a video of the newly debuted maid Vtuber
"Ramie Amatsuka." Our lonely hero was tired of his job and lost his lust for life,
his only comfort being Ramie Amatsuka's live streams.

At first, she was just an illustration.
However, through the wonders of technology, she started to be able to truly come to life.
Eventhough it was through the screen,
just by watching her channel grow and how enthusiasticaly she chatted with her audience,
he felt his spirits lift.

One day, Ramie Amatsuka, a former citizen of the virtual world,
appeared in front of the protagonist by jumping through the screen...
"Spend time with the cheerful maid Vtuber who wants to take care of you.
Your fun and raunchy room-sharing life begins now!"​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-20
Developer: Monime, iMel Inc. -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1608426 View attachment 1608403 View attachment 1608405 View attachment 1608433 View attachment 1608406 View attachment 1608427 View attachment 1608428 View attachment 1608432 View attachment 1608431
for some reason when I downloaded and extracted the game, when I tried to run the game it gave me the error message, "cannot load library emotedriver.dll" I tried trouble shooting, but i couldn't fix it. does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
for some reason when I downloaded and extracted the game, when I tried to run the game it gave me the error message, "cannot load library emotedriver.dll" I tried trouble shooting, but i couldn't fix it. does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Google emotedriver.dll

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
I didnt get any alerts, though i dont think i used GoFile
havent tried anonfile because it takes hours, but the rest have been scanned and all return positive malware in the .exe file itself

do you remember if its anonfile you downloaded from?

Feb 3, 2020
havent tried anonfile because it takes hours, but the rest have been scanned and all return positive malware in the .exe file itself

do you remember if its anonfile you downloaded from?
I just downloaded from Anon and scanned with windows defender. It unfortunately also have that same virus.