3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Nice looking game, but i am not big fan of grinding games without any reward.
Most sexual thing i encountered in this game is, when her pussy juice is dripping down.
Also timing of these events/scenes are little bit off, when you have to do for example 30 slow strokes.

After few minutes i get bored becouse of repeating scenes.
End zone was for me, when she told me come back in 2 hours...

An original game concept, but it will not satisfy me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Balalangr

Sep 12, 2019
Этот вопрос мучает меня. Может, у нее увеличена задница?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Just a thought, but wouldn't this be a greatly enhanced experience if the PC version had a VR option?

There is nothing quite like having the presence and gaze of your JOI instructor in the same space with you. Plus her gaze can be easily moved between certain points of the body based on the players height.

I can see that this was obviously designed and developed for android first and foremost based on the in game resolution, but it's certainly possible for it to run in VR with a redesigned UI and VR friendly resolution. Head tracking would also be an ideal solution for the mouse pointer and to obviously keep both hands free.

Jan 24, 2019
Apologies, I haven't had much time to deal with this thread lately.

Luckily it seems most of what I missed was arguing about what's flat and what isn't. I get some of you prefer the big tiddy doms, but goddamn, get some new glasses my dudes.

Just to clarify - I did not make this thread, I was given ownership of it. I don't support pirating my own game, of course.

I have ownership of it so I can update the legit links and format appropriately, anything pirated is not of my own doing, and I of course will not be pirating my own game as that would be a bit ridiculous.

I understand not everyone can afford to support/purchase, and I'm not especially antagonistic towards pirates, and generally address their feedback (some of them have even become testers!) but there's a difference between that and pirating my own game.

Fair, I'll add a toggle for push limits tasks in the next update. At one point I also added time limits to each of these tasks (where she's satisfied regardless of your previous record), to prevent the kind of situation you ran into. I hope that's improved things a bit.

will the thread stay at v0.06 then or will it be updated with old versions sometimes?

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Well there was a lot of fetishes which was cool but it barely used any of them. Maybe I shouldve chose the kinky option cause almost all the things were just fap fap fap. Then it would tell me to edge a lot even though I specifically turned that off. Also there wasnt an option for like "sitting play". I dont want to kneel but she just kept asking for that as part of fapping.

I feel like the biggest thing this game could gain is taking a page from fapqueen and having text in it. It's just not that much of a turn on for a game to say, fap 10 times, now 25, now 10 slow, now 10 fast.
I mean That's important for JOI but you could also use a beat or metronome to have that and actually make her say sexy things in chat. Don't most hentai game users like to see a hentai game with story, aka sexy talk and sexy fantasies and things that turn us on? Just fap this fap that isn't that hot.

the model and animations was hot but i could never cum to this without some text or at least a higher difficulty of fapping. There should be an expert mode for hard cummers like me. Plus red light green light took forever which i guess is my fault for leaving it on.

I only played it once so maybe I will like it more in more tries. So far it's the 2nd best I have found of this genre, with fapqueen being moderately better, only because it has different character models and it actually talks to you instead of just telling you what to do. This game does have way more fetish options than fq tho.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes