3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

fallendroes

Aug 3, 2019
You can add "apple sock" into the tools for "kicking" like many other JOI's do for cbt. Or even do "cock hero" mini game for cbt.

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
gags are barely used [...] normal restrains like wrist and ankle cuffs or handcuffs...
Hey. Try toggling "tape" on. It has ankle/leg restrictions and taping the mouth shut. I substitute with cuffs, gags, rope and the like, works fine. Toggling on "kinky mode" and continuing longer sessions gives a lot more frequent access to stuff like that as well.

--

On another note, I bought Succu-chan a long lasting waterproof eyeliner pen today for use as permanent marker.
So, uh, thanks for awakening a new fetish in me, I guess, @ SuccuDev XD

Faulted

Feb 3, 2018
Very lame. I've seen this type of astroturfing/ripoff behaviour from many devs. Trying to portray themselves as the "good guy" just here to bring you the content. Newsflash: they're not, they just want your money. And if they were truly honest they wouldn't monetise such a bare-bones project, simple as that. Making a shitty little gameloop using Unity, which uses stolen assets and unoriginal ideas to jack quick and easy money from people who don't know any better.

Taking control of their content on external sites to ensure, that they have control over the narrative at all points and ensuring everyone goes through their Patreon to acquire their PoS software. If any of you want a better, more customisable JOI experience, that's also free and open source check out Tease AI. Heck, even the vast array 4*+ of webteases on milovana offer a better experience. The people who've developed the teases actually put effort into thinking it through and creating a coherent personality, rather, than it being a string of commands automated with a randomiser.

The people praising this project as "original" strike me as people who are inexperienced with this type of marketing tactic. We've seen it before with the "Femdom Waifu" JOI game made by Zee Vital and their astroturfing on not only this website, but many others. It was a horrible, bare-bones and very simplistic JOI game like this one with the main purpose being to maximise monetisation until people get bored and realise it's shit.

It's just tiring to see this bullshit over and over again on this site, not to mention the people that suck up to it.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
well, you have my attention. new dev. this game looks really promising. Dont give in to the morality imbeciles. Make your character as you intend to make, not like the moralists want. If you stay true to yoyrself, this game will be the best i ever laid eyes on it.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
*rambling*
I've never seen this much salt in the whole galaxy. You're not forced to pay anything if you don't want to, everybody knows making this thread is less likely to result in the game being shared outside patreon - you're not some kind of genius to figure it out.
Stick to tease AI if you like, I tested it (with a couple of custom user-created scripts) and I don't think it's good at all. Troublesome to set up, interactions through chat were neither convincing nor fun (mistress told me to come, I typed "I came" and then she acted as if I shouldn't and received punishment for it), "personalities" were more bothersome than fun and I don't remember any session that went without hiccups - either crashing in the middle, or stuck in endless loop of repeating tasks till I had to call out a safeword just to continue a bullshit experience. This might come as a shock to you, but people usually prefer convenience over endless customization, especially if most of the scripts for tease AI are shit.

Reactions: tony_redgrave

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the quick upload of v0.10!
Though I'm holding out for the mobile version.

can't use my save from last version?
From the changelog:
Complete rework of save data to enable easier deleting, moving, etc. Your previous save data will be converted upon launching 0.10 for the first time, but you may have to re-set toggles.
I've never seen this much salt in the whole galaxy.
View attachment aKVY4x6r_700wp_0.webp

Reactions: jji1211

Faulted

Feb 3, 2018
I've never seen this much salt in the whole galaxy. You're not forced to pay anything if you don't want to, everybody knows making this thread is less likely to result in the game being shared outside patreon - you're not some kind of genius to figure it out.
This sort of libertarian argument is totally irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I care about integrity within the developer space, which was my main painpoint in these types of projects and the marketing for them. This notion of "you don't have to pay" is essentially a red herring meant to detract from that, never was I concerned with paying. Likewise if you don't care to invest enough time to set Tease AI up, you don't have to. But the developer of Tease AI also doesn't engage in astroturfing for financial gain. If you can't identify that difference, then I'm sorry.

This might come as a shock to you, but people usually prefer convenience over endless customization, especially if most of the scripts for tease AI are shit.
If you prefer convenience, then webteases are still a much better option, at least in my opinion. Of course, normies will eat this shit up, like they ate Femdom Lines/Femdom Waifu by Zee. However, I'm not really concerned with that. What I'm concerned with is the fact, that this sort of astroturfing is allowed for games, that are in such an unfinished state. This promotes other developers to engage in the same shameless behaviour and eventually further normalise it, which seems to be the trend.

At the core, I believe these kinds of platforms shouldn't let themselves be abused for exposure and there ought to be standards for self-advertisement, so schmucks like these don't shit them up.

If you can't align with this perspective, then you don't have to. But to dismiss it as rambling or "salt", while providing no actual points beyond detraction and what you personally prefer, displays merely as shit-flinging and grandstanding.

Reactions: Ellifton

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
You didn't provide any points yourself, it's just your subjective opinion. I actually enjoy this game in the current state much more than any other JOI. And yes, I also think Femdom Waifu is shit.

I do believe there are monetary abuses for some projects on patreon (like Newlife, with one passage of text added each month), but this is a relatively new project with frequent updates, so I'm willing to give it a benefit of the doubt. I don't see anything wrong with advertisement here either.

Reactions: tony_redgrave

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Cuz its not full version, just Demo
I see. Well then.

1407555753921.jpg

Edit: As a sidenote, despite being an "interactable" femdom game, I have yet to find something I can actually fap to. Maybe its the lack dialogue/dirty talk, maybe its the fact that "Do task X times" isn't really interesting. But I keep finding myself bored nearly to sleep every time I boot it up.

Last edited:

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry for the dev if he had to implement them exclusively because of Patreon forcing it, but bigger boobs and personalized names are exactly an option i wanted/expected. The different hair colour is nice too

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes