3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Pre-Release8(New)

• Added new behavior that forces edging segments to happen when Edge Count sessions are taking ''too long''.
  • When pressing the Edge button to stop your current task, depending on your Succubus's Thirsty personality, she may send you into an intense thirsty edging segment.
  • Fixed an issue with importing/clearing saves and the new ruin replacement slider.
  • During endings, after getting close, it is no longer guaranteed you'll progress to finishing. This has a reasonable time limit.
  • Fixed sessions on the same day not progressing challenges even after 16 hours have passed.
  • Added challenge extensions - when a challenge becomes impossible due to time limit, a new popup will appear that will allow you to trade 300 favor for extra time.
  • Fix for certain situations where challenge steps would not progress.
  • Many non-daily challenges now have extended time limits, when the time limit is not a significant part of their difficulty.
  • Fixed more bugs with chastity and challenge interactions.
  • Fixed issues with certain challenges lacking focus, such as the nipple-stimulation focused challenge.
  • Fixed session time hardcap affecting the time limit on a time limit session.

Last edited:

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
0.46 R1

PR8 to R1

• Fixed an issue with the new preparation menu & toy sessions.
  • Devotion should now appropriately get calculated when changes are made in toggle revision.
  • Fixed an issue where challenges sometimes would not be completed on the scoreboard.
  • Added a fallback in case challenges fail to complete on the scoreboard, they will now also get completed in the menus if enough sessions were completed.
  • Having a challenge active now skips the devotion check for favor gain at the end of sessions.
  • Edge & Oops hotkeys no longer trigger during training sessions.
  • Added menu explanation for anal exclusive ending toggle.
  • Added challenge-specific ending instructions.
  • Fixed a bug with custom toy names when all toy names were disabled through the preparation list.

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
that is what im getting since the last update. tried to reload the 45 version, same. any idea???
That's why normally people don't share the PR, they are all buggy af. Even the normal releases sometimes are, I remember that time we had like 11 version for a release.
I've never seen anyone post a link straight to the itch.io download page. Is that not allowed?
It is both as SolidSam said because it's the official store page but also because the downloads are password protected and creator did a big fuck you to people on here after being okay for a while with us. On itch you know how many people downloaded your game, creator wants his number to go big.

Lurkylurkinglurker

Apr 6, 2023
It is both as SolidSam said because it's the official store page but also because the downloads are password protected and creator did a big fuck you to people on here after being okay for a while with us. On itch you know how many people downloaded your game, creator wants his number to go big.
Makes sense, thank you. I was just thinking about how you have to use extra caution with these random mega links posted in the thread. I trust the moderator's post a bit more, and the itch page the most. I do have the password for itch if anyone might like to use that.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
I've never seen anyone post a link straight to the itch.io download page. Is that not allowed?

Here it is for anyone who wants a safe download while the main post here still isn't updated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you share password here, creator (succudev)can change it easily. and at best you will have to wait for some time (days?) to find new password. (and new updates)

if you are really willing to share password, i advise to share it with admins using report->game update so they can download directly from there.

Reactions: Lurkylurkinglurker

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
>A new ''Anal Exclusive Orgasms'' toggle has been added to support those who only want to cum from their ass.
Tested it, it's literally just changing the ending wordings to say it's gotta be handsfree...
Not an event or anything, just wording change, ffs

rah cist

Jun 29, 2021
>A new ''Anal Exclusive Orgasms'' toggle has been added to support those who only want to cum from their ass.
Tested it, it's literally just changing the ending wordings to say it's gotta be handsfree...
Not an event or anything, just wording change, ffs
31k game backed by a saudi with 2 employees and 2 months of wait between updates btw

dea667a

May 3, 2021
Heh, that is nothing :D

SO I read the patchnotes and saw changes to the CEI and a CEI challenge, so I was like - huh, I wonder. So downloaded, resetted, set it up, checked challenges. Some 2 nonsenses and "her choice". Her choice was palming. Fuck that, abandon. Return in a week for new challenges. WHAT?

So reset of saved data - nope. It is not saved there. Hard reset (read delete the save file :D ). Open, import contract, check challenges. Same two challenges and "her choice". Which is palming again. WTF?

Hard reset again, download the 100k favor file, import it, import contract, check contract - ending has 100 % CEI chance, CEI enabled blahblahblah. Reroll challenges until Beginner CEI, get it, start a session in the background. She wants me to pick "juices" category for w/e reason, she did use it once during the session... eh, worth it? :D

Anyway, I did not pick that many toggles, so It should have been simple. Well... wasnt :D After 30-ish minutes got to the end, she asked me to count edges, wasnt paying much attention and was wrong. She got furious but let me cum. AND THAT WAS IT. Where was the beginner CEI? According to the description it should go with tasting pre-cum, well that didnt happen either. The only related task was ONCE, LITERALLY ONCE, I was asked to smear my juices over my nipples.

The idea itself sounds good, but considering that every time I have tried a session in the recent year it went sideways really quickly... I dunno. Honestly, it seems the game is too complex to be reliable at this point. The systems do not work properly and what is worse is that while challenges sound good, if you want to pick only some of them - 500 reroll to get a beginner challenge which unlocks more... There is no way to filter challenge - e.g. this challenge is stupid, disable it, so you would filter out the once you dislike it.

Two months of development... If I was paying I would be furius :D :D

Also just checked, the CEI part of the contract is turned off, either I screwed the settings or the beginner CEI challenge turns it off... like OK, I get it, it should be about precum tasting, buuuuuuuuuuut.... THEN GIVE ME AN OPTION TO SKIP THE BEGINNER CHALLENGE GOD DAMN IT :D :D

I am a developper myself, so I can understand shit not working, but lately it seems to me that the system is so complex implementing anything can go bad pretty quickly.

Anyway, that was my experience... see you in two months :D

Reactions: gorgonzola_eater

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I think if you guys had my profile and settings, you would not be complaining (bugs aside if there are any, but I don't experience any) edit: also, not having more animations + sex aside

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I think if you guys had my profile and settings, you would not be complaining (bugs aside if there are any, but I don't experience any) edit: also, not having more animations + sex aside
You underestimate our will to complain. Honestly, I'm still annoyed they secretly made the hip shaking and other such rhythms much less likely to occur. I haven't seen any of the unusual rhythm visuals in months.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes