3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

AlexEF

Jul 16, 2023
Hey, can anyone tell me how I can change the name of the succubus? I can't find the option, nor restart the whole experience. Tried deleting the folder and reinstalling, but the settings are the same.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Hey, can anyone tell me how I can change the name of the succubus? I can't find the option, nor restart the whole experience. Tried deleting the folder and reinstalling, but the settings are the same.
My game isn't working now so I can't double-check, but there is a naming section in customization. I believe it's in there.

V-Man-Cool

Jul 27, 2022
Version from OP crashes on my android at loading.

VSCOMPATIBILITY version someone please? :cry:
For me, even the compatibility version crashed. What I ended up doing was getting the PC version and streaming it with moonlight. It's a hacky solution, but it works. There's probably a way to set it up to act like a vertical monitor so you can still have it fill up the full screen, but I haven't tested it that far.

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
New releases are around the 10th of every 2 months. It always have been around the 10th for releases, they just changed to having a new version every 2 months instead of every months.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Adding onto what futajoi said, the pre-releases are usually buggy as heck. It doesn't make much sense to upload them. Just wait for the normal release and futajoi or one of the other uploaders will likely get to it.
New releases are around the 10th of every 2 months. It always have been around the 10th for releases, they just changed to having a new version every 2 months instead of every months.
3rd is the release date for pre-release builds and 10th is the relase date for release builds every 2 months. about pre-releases:

Disclaimer: Pre-releases are effectively public test builds that happen a week prior to a version release. Expect bugs, jank, and potential performance issues, especially when we make major system changes. We especially appreciate thorough bug reports with export strings during this period, and you can expect the full 41 release on the 10th as usual

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes