Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Vis - Multi-Mod [The Witcher & ShaddyModda]

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm sorry if this offends you, but isn't the mod a bit obsolete right now? I mean, yes it does show you the options and point gains, but at the moment if you go looking for scenes, it seems that Morgana generally has content on the Lust route as opposed to love and obviously by using this you could get all the love points but find that there's nothing or not much there

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I'm sorry if this offends you, but isn't the mod a bit obsolete right now? I mean, yes it does show you the options and point gains, but at the moment if you go looking for scenes, it seems that Morgana generally has content on the Lust route as opposed to love and obviously by using this you could get all the love points but find that there's nothing or not much there
Don't worry, I don't feel offended. The Dev changed a few things in the script so if you didn't start a new game since v1.0 perhaps you should do it. you can get all Morgana's scenes even if you (skipped torturer scene as some will consider it NTR, or skipped the king scene). if you still have some issues tell me.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I am dropping VIS mod and Savior mod. I had an accident two days ago and it caused me a physical and mental damage. I had free time this month and i spent it making and adding new features to my mod with the help of a good modders here (several and different cheat mods, My own preference tab and finally i added a Gallery.) I don't know if i will continue the mods later or not but if any one wants to continue VIS mod go a head i would like this mod to continue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I am dropping VIS mod and Savior mod. I had an accident two days ago and it caused me a physical and mental damage. I had free time this month and i spent it making and adding new features to my mod with the help of a good modders here (several and different cheat mods, My own preference tab and finally i added a Gallery.) I don't know if i will continue the mods later or not but if any one wants to continue VIS mod go a head i would like this mod to continue.
Regards.
I hope nothing serious and permanent. Thanks for the work.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Regards.
Sad to hear this:( hope it changes in the future. Get well soon& take care of yourself. Thank you so much for the work you did so far giphy (5).gif

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Witcher, here to help you out, and I hope that you get better soon.

Vis [v1.4 Ch.1] Walkthrough Mod

Download: -

Edit: If you downloaded the mod before this warning please download again, I forgot some files.

Note: don't ask for updates, this is just to help out the Modder, this is still his project.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Berk026

Jul 6, 2020

Download: MEGA - MIXDROP

Note: don't ask for updates, this is just to help out the Modder, this is still his project.

Or you can:
Links doesn't work

Reactions: kirz

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018

Download: -

Edit: If you downloaded the mod before this warning please download again, I forgot some files.

Or you can:
Thank you so much for the mod :love: :love: and appreciate the helping mind You-Are-Awesome.gif