Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Vis - Multi-Mod [The Witcher & ShaddyModda]

Repuci

May 1, 2017
The Witcher, here to help you out, and I hope that you get better soon.

Vis [v1.4 Ch.1] Walkthrough Mod

Download: -

Edit: If you downloaded the mod before this warning please download again, I forgot some files.

Note: don't ask for updates, this is just to help out the Modder, this is still his project.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey Joker, thanks for the update! When playing, got multiples errors on choices about [JGR] not being defined

Nevermind, just a file that'snot at the right place

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Edit: If you downloaded the mod before this warning please download again, I forgot some files.

Note: don't ask for updates, this is just to help out the Modder, this is still his project.

Or you can:
Thanks for this. Seriously ,otherwise i would have waited an eternity before i played the game. Being how lazy i am i would much rather just have forgotten about the game than updating the mod myself lol.Sooo...ig props for not being lazy and updating and thanks once again.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for this. Seriously ,otherwise i would have waited an eternity before i played the game. Being how lazy i am i would much rather just have forgotten about the game than updating the mod myself lol.Sooo...ig props for not being lazy and updating and thanks once again.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eheheh, you're welcome

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018

Or you can:
Hi thank you for your hard work was wondering if there was or is an Android version with this mod I can't seem to ever get mods to work with the66's ports? Normally I would put in game file and it would work but it never seems to work when I use the66's ports? If there isn't a version with the mod does anyone have a different port I could download?

Thank you for your time

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry to bother, but does the "JokerMod" folder go into the game's root directory, or into the "game" folder itself? I've tried both, and neither seem to make a difference.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry to bother, but does the "JokerMod" folder go into the game's root directory, or into the "game" folder itself? I've tried both, and neither seem to make a difference.
inside the game folder, my bad I will fix that

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi thank you for your hard work was wondering if there was or is an Android version with this mod I can't seem to ever get mods to work with the66's ports? Normally I would put in game file and it would work but it never seems to work when I use the66's ports? If there isn't a version with the mod does anyone have a different port I could download?

Thank you for your time
I'm a noob when it comes to Android ports, so I'm not a great help to you, but it's most likely that you need to wait for a port, sorry I can't really help you with this.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

Or you can:
You’re a diamond Joker. This is much appreciated.

Cheers:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I'm a noob when it comes to Android ports, so I'm not a great help to you, but it's most likely that you need to wait for a port, sorry I can't really help you with this.
If noone does it and I'm free I will integrate the mod for android apk tomorrow.
Edit: if you're fine with it ofc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Thank you for your time
The method you're telling works usually with ports but not with th66 ports,he does something with his builds which restict mods to be added manually. Anyone else's port it should work

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Or you can:
Thanks JokerLeader, is there any chance you could add the gallery unlock feature in it as well, cheers

Reactions: Tohe Miju

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

Or you can:
Does this include a gallery mod? Since the game is a sandbox now, many people will wanna see the scenes with a gallery mod.

Reactions: dman1992