LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Hi mates,

With this release, I have started to implement a new feature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a notice, from this update, you can unlock scenes if you have the necessary points.

Yours,
Mad King
Hi Dev I love this game a lot thank you for doing such a game. I'm curious tho are they gonna be any console commands or like a cheat at all to like get the points up to see everything? Because i don't wanna miss a thing. Thank you. (or somebody will make cheat maybe who knows)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi Dev I love this game a lot thank you for doing such a game. I'm curious tho are they gonna be any console commands or like a cheat at all to like get the points up to see everything? Because i don't wanna miss a thing. Thank you. (or somebody will make cheat maybe who knows)
I was thinking to do a guide (pdf), in which I would explain most of the feature and where I would make a resume with the points the player can get from each update.

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
just download RenPy Save Editor then you can change the stats of just about any renpy game save i use it all the time make life easy stops the grind :D

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Vis [v0.6] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download Win (173.5MB):

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Vis [v0.6] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download Win (173.5MB):

Thanks mate :D

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
One thing with the new free-roam stuff, would be good to put a note saying where the arrows go to so you dont have to click around too much to find stuff.
Hi mate,

Thank you for the advice.
I will change the icons, but in the short time I had, I didn't find anything to please me. Now, it's more like a hint on the castle layout but as updates will come, things will be added.

I hope you liked it.

Cheers,
Mad King

Reactions: Kendra and Repuci

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hi mate,

Thank you for the advice.
I will change the icons, but in the short time I had, I didn't find anything to please me. Now, it's more like a hint on the castle layout but as updates will come, things will be added.

I hope you liked it.

Cheers,
Mad King
its interesting, although i cant seem to find the bathhouse. but maybe im just dumb lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
haha took me a a few run arounds to find it
you go up the stairs, then the right door and then outside, right? I assume a bathhouse will be outside, but I cant find it. The other directions are deadends.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't notice the arrow in the bottom corner when at that fountain place.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes