Nekojima

Mar 31, 2022
brother the game crash i cant play it cause there's has message saying " RGSS202E.dll could not be found" can u fix it?
Hello, it's Ark, the creator, bla bla bla, you already know me through The Hunter posts :p

I wanted to warn you that I'm starting a remake of VP with many changes that you can find in the last news I posted

Hope you'll like it :D

Reactions: plazadog

SarahGheist

Nov 20, 2022
Just going to ask this here, since I can't find anything on it. This game here is "Vitamin Plus" with the green haired girls and not the version with the red heads.N ow the thing that is bugging me: has anyone ever heard of "Vitamin Plus+" (pronounced Vitamin Plus-Plus)? It is this game, but with expanded content (ie: the use of the succubus powers amulet let's the girl with a thing for horses accidentally give birth to many things, including a Centaur-daughter the Succubi promise to take home with them). I've looked around after playing "Slice of Venture: Origins" but it is like it no longer exists or something, not even showing up on the Japanese sites. And unless I really screwed up in SliceOfVenture, you couldn't really use the amulet at all. I have compared Slice:Origins with VitaminPlus, but the Centaur didn't seem to appear in either of them.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes