RPGM None Vitamin Quest 2 Translation butakoma300g

crossbreaker486

Jul 5, 2019
It already prepare on DLsite
will sale soon on early november 2021

Are we ready?

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
It's coming out very soon, as in this month. Early November according to dlsite. Unless he decides to delay it.

Reactions: John573

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
+1
But since it's RPGMaker VX Ace I'm lowering my hope will just try playing it in Japanese.
Does anyone happen to know how does one switch MCs body type into flat chested?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
+1
But since it's RPGMaker VX Ace I'm lowering my hope will just try playing it in Japanese.
Does anyone happen to know how does one switch MCs body type into flat chested?
There's a magic shop in the building west of the weapon shop (first shop at the top of the stairway), enter it and the girl will teach you the ability to change into a loli (it's not just breast size). In the first section of abilities for the MC, it's the one with the ↻ icon.

Reactions: merynoko

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone here know how to progress in the section where you control the ninja guy?

edit: nvm I figured it out, in the base with the coffee drinking woman there's a lamp you interact with to switch back to the MC

Last edited:

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Well, saw that the game was released today or yesterday and made a thread in the game request section not knowing that this translation request had been here for God knows how long.

That said: +1000000

merynoko

Feb 26, 2020
Anyone here know how to progress in the section where you control the ninja guy?

edit: nvm I figured it out, in the base with the coffee drinking woman there's a lamp you interact with to switch back to the MC
Bless you, my man. I spent one and a half hours making a small monster girl harem. But it's not as enjoyable as the main line with the girls.