Others Vivid Dead [v0.2.0 Ex. Demo] [Kosmic91]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
Crouching and moving into the guys with the lantern again and again will break the clothing. You might need a potion to recover health

Reactions: NoFridge

Daavo

Jun 29, 2017
There is sex, it's just literal half sec loops that cannot be extended and no CG. The dev probably want to finish the game first instead of getting side tracked by having to add sex all the time.
is that all in the current version? do i bother finding more or we just wait for more updates

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
So i guess people are paying them to learn to make games? Idk it doesnt make sense
Honestly, you'd kind of have to though. If someone's actually really good at making games, then a lot of the time they're not going to make something as niche as H-games. Therefore, you're just left with the people who really want to make an H-Game, and those venn diagrams might not necessarily overlap all that much. It's not like you can take your work on Rape Adventure and use it in your portfolio, unless you're trying to work on another H-Game.

May 15, 2020
Game is broken. Doesn't allow me to progress through first level (not tutorial) as I can't do what I'm supposed to do which is latch onto the wall (I assume) after defeating the two zombie dudes and the bats.

diobrandy

Feb 23, 2019
I full expect this to become a good ass game like moon rhapsody but imma be real.

What I'm looking towards now is every update to either this or moon rhapsody it's just skill issue after skill issue in the comment section and THAT is content

Reactions: pendercemp

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Honestly, you'd kind of have to though. If someone's actually really good at making games, then a lot of the time they're not going to make something as niche as H-games. Therefore, you're just left with the people who really want to make an H-Game, and those venn diagrams might not necessarily overlap all that much. It's not like you can take your work on Rape Adventure and use it in your portfolio, unless you're trying to work on another H-Game.
agreed 100%. but who's forcing them to make an hgame?

the difference between "really good at making games" and the shit that turns into crappy/limited hcontent BUT has a patreon etc is... confusing? annoying? idk. i do back a lot of creators and devs, even when they slow down or change course. but almost none of them actually charge enough unless then attain 2,000+ backers.

honestly, a first demo should show off QUALITY animation and art, not amazing game mechanics or story or world etc. id much rather fund someone who has proven their ability to deliver hcontent, to then figure out the game/technical as they go.

quite a few devs/artists teased hcontent and either never delivered or was really not good enough, making all the support provided quite regrettable and a waste - it would be better invested in a different dev / artist.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
There is sex, it's just literal half sec loops that cannot be extended and no CG. The dev probably want to finish the game first instead of getting side tracked by having to add sex all the time.
yeah there's no way i would pay to back/support, unless or until the art is better.

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Made a cheat table for this game(v0.13 demo, may not work in future releases).

It allows you to change the hp, money, kunai and potion quantity values.

TO USE: download Cheat engine, load the table and select the process as this game's process.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
TBF, those seem to just be the fully stripped version of the regular grapple. It LOOKS like it's a sex animation but isn't actually one.
So yeah, please for the love of god at least give the thread a "no sex / no sex animations" tag.

Last edited:

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
I like the tease and build up of it actually being difficult to see the girl get into genuinely lewd situations. Based on how many people will immediately ask for gallery saves and cheat engine codes around here I think some of you are just too lecherous. The fact that this is trying to be a valid game first and foremost but lewd things can also happen makes it more exciting to me than immediately getting bombarded with sex.

That said I also hope the game will gradually hold back less on the lewd stuff. There clearly is lewd content in the game, it's just either very circumstantial or unnecessarily obscured but it may be something that'll get opened up over time. For me it all depends on where the dev will take the game, at the moment it is still unclear if the game will build towards more lewd things as it goes or if stuff retroactively got toned down for some reason. I don't think people should be so harsh towards the dev but I can agree that the frustration with the halfway-lewdness of the game can be frustrating, at the moment it can feel a bit like the material is there but had a chastity cage clamped on and it's a bit difficult to understand why. With that said in the supporter demo there's a vine plant enemy whose fatal grab clearly shows an insertion bulge even if it is hard to make out so I haven't given up hope on getting more payoff as the development proceeds.

Dec 9, 2018
I like the tease and build up of it actually being difficult to see the girl get into genuinely lewd situations. Based on how many people will immediately ask for gallery saves and cheat engine codes around here I think some of you are just too lecherous. The fact that this is trying to be a valid game first and foremost but lewd things can also happen makes it more exciting to me than immediately getting bombarded with sex.

That said I also hope the game will gradually hold back less on the lewd stuff. There clearly is lewd content in the game, it's just either very circumstantial or unnecessarily obscured but it may be something that'll get opened up over time. For me it all depends on where the dev will take the game, at the moment it is still unclear if the game will build towards more lewd things as it goes or if stuff retroactively got toned down for some reason. I don't think people should be so harsh towards the dev but I can agree that the frustration with the halfway-lewdness of the game can be frustrating, at the moment it can feel a bit like the material is there but had a chastity cage clamped on and it's a bit difficult to understand why. With that said in the supporter demo there's a vine plant enemy whose fatal grab clearly shows an insertion bulge even if it is hard to make out so I haven't given up hope on getting more payoff as the development proceeds.
I agree, that it is some solid gameplay right there. With the overworld map I'm getting reminded of Mario and the acquiring of items and boss have a taste of Metroid to it. I do like the different effects of the spray paints and how you can return to them to earlier levels to get the items.

The clothing damage could be more frequent though. Pretty sure it takes damage from the bosses spit and maybe fire. Not that I want "oh. stepped in acid. I am immediately naked", but at least not "I took 2 potions and only my jacket is gone".

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
The clothing damage could be more frequent though. Pretty sure it takes damage from the bosses spit and maybe fire. Not that I want "oh. stepped in acid. I am immediately naked", but at least not "I took 2 potions and only my jacket is gone".
Somewhat agree and somewhat disagree, I think it should just be more consistent. Fire damage gets rid of your clothes fast, I think if you constantly got naked super fast there'd be no fun in it. But there are things and types of damage in the game that seemingly deal zero damage to your outfit for some reason, like when zombies grab you I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect your outfit at all. I like it the way it is right now since it always keeps things exciting but some numbers should be tweaked imo. You could also argue that as the game progresses and health and damage values will increase you'll see more and more impact on your outfit too so there's that.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Somewhat agree and somewhat disagree, I think it should just be more consistent. Fire damage gets rid of your clothes fast, I think if you constantly got naked super fast there'd be no fun in it. But there are things and types of damage in the game that seemingly deal zero damage to your outfit for some reason, like when zombies grab you I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect your outfit at all. I like it the way it is right now since it always keeps things exciting but some numbers should be tweaked imo. You could also argue that as the game progresses and health and damage values will increase you'll see more and more impact on your outfit too so there's that.
The way it is now, I thought it was only the Wario Land enemy with the Sickle that actually stripped you and after constantly trying to farm hits to strip with that alone, that's probably similar to what Unknown experienced. Again, we're not asking for something like most H-Games where you strip after hitting 50% HP or whatever, just that certain attacks do a bit more clothing damage than they do, just a few rebalances with certain attacks.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes