3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Hano gangbang under the hot spring. I think the one with Risa is one their discord already, just need the ghost chick as well. However you do need to complete the entire tower for a scene with each of the girls, meaning you'll have to at least reach the top 3 times to get all the content. Again, the dev is a sadist. But I kinda like it ngl.

Apr 28, 2021
Hano gangbang under the hot spring. I think the one with Risa is one their discord already, just need the ghost chick as well. However you do need to complete the entire tower for a scene with each of the girls, meaning you'll have to at least reach the top 3 times to get all the content. Again, the dev is a sadist. But I kinda like it ngl.
thank you i couldent get her's cus she bugged out for me only other one i got is the red cat girl's

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
Isn't there supposed to be a wall there to prevent you from interferring?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Isn't there supposed to be a wall there to prevent you from interferring?
I think so. That being said the tower is buggy as fuck. For instance, during one of the earlier scenes the ghost guy harasses the harpy girl but she doesn't really care. When you leave and come back, harpy girl is both sitting next to the ghost guy with new dialogue while also sitting in her usual spot with her usual dialogue.

Seems that ghost guy has trouble getting it up when someone's looking at him, lel.

Apr 28, 2021
yea for me theres no ghost guy there either also the uhh blue haired bunny girl is either a rare spawn and has no scenes or is bugged

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
yea for me theres no ghost guy there either also the uhh blue haired bunny girl is either a rare spawn and has no scenes or is bugged
Ghost guy and Bunny only appear on the previous two hotspring scenes. You get them around level 20 in the tower while using the door that normally leads to the minigame. Rabbit girl and ghost guy are present there but ghost guy is afraid of rabbit girl so he won't touch her. He'll molest you and the other girls though - you need to be naked and press down to rest in the hotspring. After a while Kotone falls asleep and that's when the ghost guy starts molesting.

Apr 28, 2021
Ghost guy and Bunny only appear on the previous two hotspring scenes. You get them around level 20 in the tower while using the door that normally leads to the minigame. Rabbit girl and ghost guy are present there but ghost guy is afraid of rabbit girl so he won't touch her. He'll molest you and the other girls though - you need to be naked and press down to rest in the hotspring. After a while Kotone falls asleep and that's when the ghost guy starts molesting.
oh didetn know he specicily is the one doing the touching, but i am talkign about the other springs not the lv 26 one only saw rabbit on lower lv's once, on the top floor l 26 if i leave and go back there's 2 harpy's one is sitting on the other side in the water and talk about a ghost wantting to f-ck her but no one is there

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
So apparently the save data works fine, I just needed to launch the game as Admin for it to even load the saves at all. So that's a thing

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
I have a feeling I am simply stupid not to be able to solve this.
Does anyone know what to do here?
I was looking for more upgrades to beat the Tower of Mist.

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
I'm sorry, but I have some questions.
When I played, Risa wasn't there. I also looked with the UMT and saw that Risa has full anims to be played. Am I missing something?
I think I have the free version, not the extended.
Might I ask where I can get it?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes