2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

aephrosi

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2018
Cool shit in this week's public update on

Jun 27, 2017
Interesting game with potential.

Major bug though, if you die with something in your hand, you can get back to the item but you can no longer pick it up. Same thing for items in enemies hands when they die. They lay on the ground but cannot be picked up. Lost the mace basically immediately, forcing me to fist it out the rest of the way.

ATM, there is no way to actually have sex, only give others handjobs.

Reactions: aephrosi
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v0.3.2
I'm not sure what the future will be for this project but this version was quite unpleasant. as summed up in the original comment what to expect.
so rather than repeating that.
there is a issue with how bad movement is. i cannot really explain it unless you have tried it yourself and especially if you're experienced playing games. just simply going though a doorway can be a little tedious.

The game did not say how to pick things up. so that was frustrating until i realized it was putting the cursor over the circle that appears over a object and left clicking.

Overall
This hasn't convinced me it is worth following,perhaps sometime in the future if this stays in development it will be. but for now i wouldn't recommend this.

Glitches

I had gotten knocked out while carrying the lantern. and when i got back to where it was. i could no longer pick it up.

aephrosi

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2018
Thoughts v0.3.2
I'm not sure what the future will be for this project but this version was quite unpleasant. as summed up in the original comment what to expect.
so rather than repeating that.
there is a issue with how bad movement is. i cannot really explain it unless you have tried it yourself and especially if you're experienced playing games. just simply going though a doorway can be a little tedious.

The game did not say how to pick things up. so that was frustrating until i realized it was putting the cursor over the circle that appears over a object and left clicking.

Overall
This hasn't convinced me it is worth following,perhaps sometime in the future if this stays in development it will be. but for now i wouldn't recommend this.

Glitches

I had gotten knocked out while carrying the lantern. and when i got back to where it was. i could no longer pick it up.
It's a huge compliment to receive your honest feedback. I appreciate that you not only took the time to play Vizier's Shame, but also offer your view of it.

A great deal has changed since the release of 0.3.2 over a year ago, including:
-The movement has been tightened up considerably
-The inventory equipment system is completely different, so dropping the lantern isn't an issue anymore.
-There are several quests, so there's more to do.
-You can leave the manor and explore an island so there's a bit more to see.

I hope that you'll check out the next public release when it becomes available. There will still be a ton of work before it could be moved out of alpha stage, but I think this next release will show that the game is worthwhile.

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

Now with actual quests!

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
mh the new version is just... nope. the jerk off game at the beginning, with humble graphics too, is a turn off. :FeelsBadMan:

aephrosi

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2018
Now with actual quests!
Keep up the great work :) it looks cool :)
Thanks!

mh the new version is just... nope. the jerk off game at the beginning, with humble graphics too, is a turn off. :FeelsBadMan:
Is that as opposed to the old version? I'm very interested to know more specifically what's a turn off about the HJ scene so I can try to address it.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Honestly The theme of the game interesting to me, but after 10 minutes in which I can not understand how to proceed with masturbation I feel frustrated, and it is not a positive thing for how I think, now only two things I have to say 1 configure the game more easy to play 2 avoids possibly all those unnatural movements. If this is the game and there will be no changes, thanks for the effort but I give up and do not waste any more time.

aephrosi

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2018
Honestly The theme of the game interesting to me, but after 10 minutes in which I can not understand how to proceed with masturbation I feel frustrated, and it is not a positive thing for how I think, now only two things I have to say 1 configure the game more easy to play 2 avoids possibly all those unnatural movements. If this is the game and there will be no changes, thanks for the effort but I give up and do not waste any more time.
That's totally fair. I've tried to make it as intuitive as possible, but clearly I'm missing something. Can you help me understand the hold up with the hand-job? Did you take a look at the video? Maybe I need a video demonstration built into the game...

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I do not know what to say I'm a player not a developer, but answering as a player I can tell you that if that is the way to masturbate then I have to reconsider my whole past life and maybe even the future.
Having said that even to seem repetitive, the game intrigues me but I find it unplayable. If you look like offensive words I offer you my apologies,but for me they are the reality of the facts.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes