oofdotexe

Jan 4, 2018
Game continues to crash and doesnt make it past the first soldier dialogue in the intro. Any suggested fixes?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
according to the link to the archive of games from the developer. in the game Blade_G_final_alpha it is too dark in the cave. only monsters are visible. the flashlight was not brought into the game, sadly. I can’t write this to the developer because the tweeter is not available for Russia. the browser writes the connection is not encrypted, and refuses to connect.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The operation of the game is a mess, it makes the game very strainious to play.

The functions appear to be spread over mouse and keyboard haphazardly. After I interacted with the boxes, my character couldn't move anymore.

That part really needs a thorough restructuring, in my opinion.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i can see why this game got abandoned ...in the state its in how the fuck can you play?
game looks great (about all it has right now is the looks) has a lot of potential to be quite something
IF we could just adjust controls might actually be able to have fun playing this BUT damn man im stuck on the first quest get your shit out the chest in the tent
(NORMAL GAMES allow ya to drag/drop with your mouse) doing what the quests ask without a mouse
if ya got time and patience to figure that shit out you done far better then i have (HIGH 5) BUT for me got about 30 seconds to a minute to work or i delete really hope this game gets a massive over haul BECAUSE it does look great
(cough) looks are deceiving
Untitled.png

Reactions: Horny_Baum

Ellanas

Jul 4, 2021
Games closing ater 2 minutes by itself. Anyone know the reason and have solution ?
Exactly the same thing happens to me, and not only with this one, many of the games that use unreal close for me shortly after opening it, for example the Tails of Azeroth games, and I don't know why.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Exactly the same thing happens to me, and not only with this one, many of the games that use unreal close for me shortly after opening it, for example the Tails of Azeroth games, and I don't know why.
Sounds like a memory leak. I had that a lot, back in the days when I played games on Windows XP with 2 GB of memory. You could try reducing the games' graphics qualities to have them use less inernal memory.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes