Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
couse it's non-target and you simply bad in it? I cleared all stages, not from 1st try yes, but its possible.
And you can ask some1 to connect and help you couse game have multiplayer co-op option and its working good
No the controls are seriously scuffed and to say it's due to the player not getting good is a very weak argument.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I know you're being sarcastic, but Russian--in Russian--is "русский". It is pronounced like Ruski (the "p" has an "r" sound, the "c" has a "s" sound and the "и" has an "ee" sound). I took language classes about Russian and it was kind of fun so I thought I'd share.
Yeah, but it was in English. You have a word for "русский" in English, which is "Russian". "Ruski" is a derogatory term, just like "Polack", " Jap" etc, so I wouldn't use it.

Last edited:

johnnyjohn247

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, but it was in English. You have a word for "русский" in English, which is "Russian". "Ruski" is a derogatory term, just like "Polack", " Jap" etc, so I wouldn't use it.
Lol, goes on the game site with Rp, incest and other f'ed up shit - gets offended for a somewhat derogatory term... успакойся снежинка, тут всем насрать на твои чуства :D

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Lol, goes on the game site with Rp, incest and other f'ed up shit - gets offended for a somewhat derogatory term... успакойся снежинка, тут всем насрать на твои чуства :D
This is not about my feelings. You can use sites that have fucked up shit and avoid it, using blacklist, this argument is pretty dumb.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
too bad this is labeled as abandoned as that turns people off of it. it could be completed and polished a little more and there is no guide as to how to do things.
the controls are not intuitive but the concept was good.

and I see no way to run and walking is so slow that it took me 10 minutes just to get both characters equipped and to the boat for training.

Last edited:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
and I see no way to run and walking is so slow that it took me 10 minutes just to get both characters equipped and to the boat for training.
you can run in normal levels..... But when I got spotted by the guards in the 4th level and got sent to the very beginning of an unskippable cutscene followed by the sneak-through-camp-while-you-cant-run and all the associated cutscenes too. I just rage quit and deleted the game. cbf to spend that much time

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
you can run in normal levels..... But when I got spotted by the guards in the 4th level and got sent to the very beginning of an unskippable cutscene followed by the sneak-through-camp-while-you-cant-run and all the associated cutscenes too. I just rage quit and deleted the game. cbf to spend that much time
simply do not walk around nude in town and guards'll ignore you

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
btw savegame start island cave with some devices inside unlocked ( left from black tent ). seems like dev wanted to add this later to story before drop..

Reactions: sabin1993

sabin1993

Apr 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "darsig, bài đăng: 5644430, thành viên: 311830"]
btw savegame bắt đầu hang động trên đảo với một số thiết bị bên trong được mở khóa (bên trái từ lều đen). Có vẻ như nhà phát triển muốn thêm điều này sau đó vào câu chuyện trước khi thả ..
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Thanks you alot! i hope will got more xD

DokiBlade

Feb 16, 2021
How do i get the standing sex animation with the goblin?

Edit: Nvm, found how

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes