Plebejer

Jul 2, 2017
I kind of figured it out. (the dogs)
1. Get your female into the big tent (It will tell you, you're hidden from the guards)
2. Start a masturbation scene (in my case it started automatically because she was horny, but manual should work too)
3. Get your dog there and press F when facing the masturbating female.
I used the save provided in this thread, so I don't think you can do that on a new game.

Reactions: 666phantom666

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I tried this game few mnts, I like any things and others not much, models and player size are nice, its great play with big player size (being female better still).
Against, I agree with the swrvw comment, inappropriate music, the controls are unhandleable due the mouse cursor should be activated while moving items in inventory, bank etc. I didnt have time to check anims or more things. And if the developer wants get fame out of Russia he needs any friend helping him with english translations.

Conclusion: Nice project but with a lot of work ahead.

Last edited:

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
I have to admit that the smooth jazz rendition of James Blunt's 'You're Beautiful' did feel a little out of place. Unfortunately you can only reduce music volume to 1% so even then you still hear the mournful ghost of soulful jazz when you're getting fucked by a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11231231fssfw

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
I kind of figured it out. (the dogs)
1. Get your female into the big tent (It will tell you, you're hidden from the guards)
2. Start a masturbation scene (in my case it started automatically because she was horny, but manual should work too)
3. Get your dog there and press F when facing the masturbating female.
I used the save provided in this thread, so I don't think you can do that on a new game.
Didn't work, the dog didn't trigger anything.

666phantom666

Dec 2, 2018
Didn't work, the dog didn't trigger anything.
Use the save with the mega. You use a boat, choose any island. You choose the right girl. You run through the pier, press the "M". You choose a dog, approach a girl, and press the interaction button.
P.S. If she refuses to do this, then you need to wait until the statuses are filled in.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
So apparently when you die there's a chance you can lose your weapons and once you lose your weapons, you lose them forever. I even loaded an old save but the saving mechanic is so bad that your weapons don't come back when loading an older save when you have your weapons.

Can the save not be from a garbage hosting site? Thanks.
There chance you can lose your clothing too.

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Use the save with the mega. You use a boat, choose any island. You choose the right girl. You run through the pier, press the "M". You choose a dog, approach a girl, and press the interaction button.
P.S. If she refuses to do this, then you need to wait until the statuses are filled in.
how can you use the boat ? press f and it didn't work

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
how do you grab weapons in the chest? pressing literally anything does not change the cursor from the inventory from the chest

Reactions: str8up

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I've only been able to find 8 animations in this game after lots of playing to find them all. There's:

1 animation with the Dog (Doggystyle)
2 animations with the Goblins (Missionary and Standing)
- To get the Missionary animation, the girls horny level has to reach 100 and at that point your character will begin to masturbate automatically and if done near goblins, they'll run to you and start the missionary animation. To get the standing one, you simply press B near the Goblins
1 animation with the Flowers (but you can't see anything)
2 Masturbation animations (Standing and Laying Down)
2 Miscellaneous animations where one animation removes semen from the girl and one to milk themselves when there's too much milk in their breasts

The creator of the game said he will no longer work on the game on his Twitter so looks like this is the most we'll get with the game which is a shame cause it had potential.

Also, to get around walking so slow on the main island where your camp is, just use CheatEngine and enable the speedhack.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes