Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
I can see the potential in this game but there are just some things that are not done right...
1. why do you need to have both characters on the boat
2. why cant we run in the camp area? takes me 5 min to go to the quest giver...
3. combat very clunky
4. when you die, you are unable to respawn.
5. saving is only possible in character selection screen (f1) srsly?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Are there any h scenes in this game? I cannot initiate any of them. Using the hotkeys in front of the goblins only makes them stationary, once you press the hotkey again they go back to attacking. Otherwise, this game seems promising.

Reactions: Damian888
Feb 15, 2018
It has potential but its very clunky i got to the part with goblins but once they kill you it sends you the city back and you have to walk 10 minutes with both characters back to the boat to continue.You can resurrect with Z.

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
How can i make a game start more annoying...?hmmm

1. Make the game ask for network permission. (No nO No!)

2. Start in 720p and don't allow the usage of a mouse in the title screen.

3. Under no circumstances let the player decide how much time he needs to reed 3 word "long" sentences
let him wait 10-15 sec every time don't let the player fast forward nor skip.

4. Don't let the player have any control over the game unless all the chars have forced him/her to wait till they have finally stopped speech bubbeling u to death with mostly meaningless nonsense.

5. Don't bother explaining unique controls especially (tab) keep it as a secret.
(yes i've read the control files)

6. Force the player to smash his shift & button until u realise u can't run or walk faster than a 90 Y old (in the starting area)

7. Do not mark any building or interacting chest or character in any way keep guessing.
(there ur speech bubbles would be needed & appreciated)

8.Let the character stuck at the wooden post in front of the tent.
Ha! get rekt son! U can't jump? Feels bad man restart game u sad kek.
ALT F4 works really well that's something.

I see the potential & know its a demo but holy cow why on earth must this game design be so fucking masochistic...
it's almost like playing those japanese RPG's where u need to do quick time events, die or solve idiotic riddles to get H scenes.. all while ur brain is missing a considerably amount 8===D of blood.
Sorry but when i'm about to relieve my --- let's call it stress... i'm not overly filled with patience...

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
How do you open inventory, "I" doesn't work for me, just pauses the character until I press "I" again.
Or do you equip gear in another way?

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes