cell943

Oct 14, 2017
You can download in torrent somewhere just google it.
I'm not interested either way, but link the more convenient download if it exists instead of the one that takes 10 hours minimum to download (assuming that host doesn't limit downloads per time period. If it does, it could take several days to get those three files).

Voyevoda

Aug 17, 2017
Against better judgement I decided to push through as far as possible. Game's pretty bad, the plant cutscene until you can "play" again is legit like 30min because of the dialog and slow walking through camp. When you wake up the next day after having sex with the dogs, do NOT forget to put your clothes on, else you're "punished" being tied up for an actual in-game hour and a half. No skipping no nothing, literally sit there and wait for the game clock to tick by.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm pretty sure I'm softlocked. Gotta get the pink aloe from plant island, but I can't leave until both are on the boat and I can't switch characters no matter where I am. The tall girl is still standing on the bed naked and I'm out of options.

Edit: relaunching put both girls on the boat. Had to use the other girl to retrieve her clothes from the camp and trade them off, but I'm back in this mess.

Edit2: Softlock if you lose while your gear is dropped from the plants on plant island. No weapon or armor, and no way to get them back. I hunted a few values with cheat engine to test stuff, but the addresses change every load and I'm too lazy to continue on. I found no way to "seduce" the dog, the only sex I found was with the goblins (1 anim each) and the dog cutscene. The girls do get inflated from cum, but it's too little too late.

Last edited:

Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
yeah this game is a complete mess, it feel like a pre-alpha release or something.
i only played for 30 minutes until i got fed up with it.

some other things i thought should be improved:
- get rid of the unskippable text balloons and just give us normal damn subtitle placements.
- ingame mouse when opening inventories of instead of using tab, a, w, s, d & f
- a crosshair would be nice if combat is going to be a thing
- and once again GET RID OF THIS SLOW WALKING SHIT, this triggered me the most. why on earth would you force us to walk slow? i guess the developer likes to waste time .

dqdwdq

Jan 21, 2021
it is hard to play a game where the controls are stupid af and dont know how to interect

ramain

Aug 5, 2020
it would be usefull to be able to change the control keys... even if I can start the game, it tooks me an half hour to move the character (and to launch the game of course)... seems interesting then...

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes