DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
How do you level up? im gettin killed a lot by them goblins....the orange bar is at 100, i thought that might be something like xp? no?^^ and how you get the girls horny in this mess ?....

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
I know you're being sarcastic, but Russian--in Russian--is "русский". It is pronounced like Ruski (the "p" has an "r" sound, the "c" has a "s" sound and the "и" has an "ee" sound). I took language classes about Russian and it was kind of fun so I thought I'd share.
Damn you beat me to the explanation.
And I agree russian is pretty fun to learn

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
I was in contact with the creator "Riz" on twitter back when he started this up. He was going to start up a substar but he made it on the site just before they added and adult version of the site (which i had suggested to them), unfortunately because Riz made the account on the normal substar his account didn't get approved. i told him to go to the adult site instead and start one there but at that point he had given up already and then ghosted from twitter.

P.S im Scotty Mc Boyo on his follow list

Reactions: Ssato243

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
yeah this game is a complete mess, it feel like a pre-alpha release or something.
i only played for 30 minutes until i got fed up with it.

some other things i thought should be improved:
- get rid of the unskippable text balloons and just give us normal damn subtitle placements.
- ingame mouse when opening inventories of instead of using tab, a, w, s, d & f
- a crosshair would be nice if combat is going to be a thing
- and once again GET RID OF THIS SLOW WALKING SHIT, this triggered me the most. why on earth would you force us to walk slow? i guess the developer likes to waste time .
Seriously, that's the controls they picked to use?! I'm at the title screen, trying to use the mouse, arrow keys, even picked up my game controller because thought maybe it's one of those, but not tab, a, w, s, d, and freaking f. But thank you, at least someone figured out the controls.

Edit: And returning back to the folder, so I could carry on with the next game check, now I see the added text file they put in there.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Seriously, that's the controls they picked to use?! I'm at the title screen, trying to use the mouse, arrow keys, even picked up my game controller because thought maybe it's one of those, but not tab, a, w, s, d, and freaking f. But thank you, at least someone figured out the controls.

Edit: And returning back to the folder, so I could carry on with the next game check, now I see the added text file they put in there.
...WOOOW!!...
So I Wasn't The Only One Who Did All Of That Until I Figuring Out About The "W, A, S, D" Key... Hehehehehe!! xP xP xP
But Still, To Be Fully Honest...That Was Pretty Dumb.
At Least When Making A Cool Looking Game Like This, Have The Controls Easy To Operate. Also Tell People How To Play Your Game.

Reactions: JenMistress

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
talking about playing the game. It freezes when i log in then kicks me out like i got pass the game menu and into the game and when they are all talking it kicks me out any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Last edited:

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Can someone actually upload this to a proper download site that doesn't demand that I install their crap on my desktop.
i can tots understand that and i dont get what he means.... like if we download that.... what else do we do? doesnt tell me anything and that site wont even download the SAVE file it saids it exceeds my allowed limit like... really?

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
So apparently when you die there's a chance you can lose your weapons and once you lose your weapons, you lose them forever. I even loaded an old save but the saving mechanic is so bad that your weapons don't come back when loading an older save when you have your weapons.
Save:

Way:
C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Vizonica

Can the save not be from a garbage hosting site? Thanks.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Actually you know what.... NVM it is going straight into the Trash until this shit gets fix.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
No idea where I'm supposed to go, what I'm supposed to do, or how I'm supposed to do it. Did this dev put 2 minutes of thought into this?

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes