• Short hair

• Ponytail

• Twintail

• All of them!

Results are only viewable after voting.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Love this she turned out so good what background and lighting did you use? Also what outfit is that she looks so stunning in it!
Set used is custom

Hannah's outfit is from LilFlame & Nikisatez
She is my favorite character in 16 Years Later, second is Chloe, if there was a way to dump Felicia without being an asshole I would. But neither Chloe or Felicia are redheads.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Wow looks just like her! what are your settings!
I asked CSBond if I could use his .duf file. I did promised him I wouldn't tell anyone what is in it. If you ask him nice he might give you some pointers or maybe even the file itself. Only thing I did with his .duf was to convert it to Genesis 8.1 and make her a bit shorter using Measure Metrics.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just be aware that the two projects I'm involved with that have banner links in my sig have Jen (of DMD fame) and Christy & Karen (of Milf's Villa fame) included in them, and probably one or two other redheads... and I've shared stats for most of these models in the relevant fanart threads...

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Just be aware that the two projects I'm involved with that have banner links in my sig have Jen (of DMD fame) and Christy & Karen (of Milf's Villa fame) included in them, and probably one or two other redheads... and I've shared stats for most of these models in the relevant fanart threads...
Yes, seem you just need at least 1 redhead in a VN to be a VN lol

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Set used is custom

Hannah's outfit is from LilFlame & Nikisatez
She is my favorite character in 16 Years Later, second is Chloe, if there was a way to dump Felicia without being an asshole I would. But neither Chloe or Felicia are redheads.
Thanks heaps for all the info!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Just going through all my duf's I've made to find my redheads and add finishing touches. Adding things like navel morph, nails length morph and nipples morph, but also marking them as a favorite so easier to remove if needed. Here are Hanna and Teagan testers from 16 Years Later. Which I consider Teagan a copper red color...
Hanah & Teagan - 16 Years Later
Fanart link: [Fan Art] 16 Years Later: Fan-Art
Game Link: 16 Years Later
Developer:

Hanah 16YL VFin + Gens 2.png Hanah 16YL VFin + Gens.png Tegan 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens 2.png Tegan 16YL Vfin Full Setup + Gens.png

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Just going through all my duf's I've made to find my redheads and add finishing touches. Adding things like navel morph, nails length morph and nipples morph, but also marking them as a favorite so easier to remove if needed. Here are Jacky and Lauren testers from A Family Venture!
Jacky & Lauren - A Family Venture
Fanart link: [3D-DAZ] [Fan Art] A Family Venture: Fan Art
Game Link: A Family Venture
Developer: WillTylor

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
OOOOO what assets you need to make them?
Whoa! slow your roll there, you need to be able to spot the differences between Fan Art and actual in VN renders ripped from the game/images directory. None of that is fan art. It's your thread, do you want fan art or do you want any art?