Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Caged : Visual Novel (Renpy Edition)-Version 0.02
splashscreen.png

Date: 29.10.2020
Language: English
Version: 0.02

Censored: No
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, 3dgc, big tits, corruption, female protagonist, lesbian, oral sex, romance, sandbox, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism

Future tags: anal sex, bdsm, female domination, male domination, prostitution

Poverty. It used to be easier. Maybe because I don’t remember it much as a child. Because I was happy. Now all that’s left is grief and yelling and unpaid bills.
Lovely but shy Natasha is the top student in her final year of undergrad in a small town called Queen. She is a good girl and studies hard to create a bright, independent future for herself. But the dark-haired beauty is kicked out when her Stepfather steals millions from members of her University's Board of Directors.
With her life plans in the shredder, the stunning young woman must overcome being a con-man's daughter to chart a new course to success. However, distracting new suitors and harsh realities threaten to make her lose control of her life.
Her fate is in your hands. Will she achieve her dreams and be free? Or will poverty and dependency be the invisible bars of her cage....
Version 0.2 continues to find Natasha dealing ineffectually with the persistent attention of her new suitors and an unknown new threat while arranging a move to a new city.

You can download it from here

Hope you guys support me and enjoy my game. :):):)
od19.png l118.png mo34.png od1.png j206.png b1.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Xanado

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Purple on black is damned hard eyestrain to read. I guess it is the same game as the other page though?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hey If you need a proof reader I can help you some, Been following both pages to see what's happening. Plaid the game yesterday, the English needs work but it is readable/understandable it did not bother me that much as there are much worse ones on here, so just keep up the good work. Now back to the other page before I play some games.

Reactions: Natashacaged

alyath

May 31, 2020
Played this Game until Day 20. And I must say it is quite confusing. You never get any usefull leads where to go. So most vents happen only by clicking through X menus and you hope you can trigger anything.
Things that must be done, and this quick.
- Some meeting appear and mention Events that never happen. Olli is the best example, he just got there and mention the "Date" but I ditched him for Jenny.
- I am stuck at the University and can do noting exept for Learning, Gym and Study
- A Questsystem that will give you a Hint.
- Your Studyplan
- Maybe a Option to Contact Connections via Handy and they tell you how to meet them?!
(Want to meet with Jenny but couldn´t find her)
- The Prologe Eventchain. It is quite messed up.
Overall the Game is ok at this current State. The Guys all look like they eat only Testosteron or ChickenWings. (Muscular or Fat).
I can´t really find any hints to get the Story going, so I think it is not implemented.

Reactions: Natashacaged

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Played this Game until Day 20. And I must say it is quite confusing. You never get any usefull leads where to go. So most vents happen only by clicking through X menus and you hope you can trigger anything.
Things that must be done, and this quick.
- Some meeting appear and mention Events that never happen. Olli is the best example, he just got there and mention the "Date" but I ditched him for Jenny.
- I am stuck at the University and can do noting exept for Learning, Gym and Study
- A Questsystem that will give you a Hint.
- Your Studyplan
- Maybe a Option to Contact Connections via Handy and they tell you how to meet them?!
(Want to meet with Jenny but couldn´t find her)
- The Prologe Eventchain. It is quite messed up.
Overall the Game is ok at this current State. The Guys all look like they eat only Testosteron or ChickenWings. (Muscular or Fat).
I can´t really find any hints to get the Story going, so I think it is not implemented.
We currently working on the whole mechanism for our game so that players can target the routes, characters, and events with less effort as well we will get rid of most of our sandbox system so that it can be more interesting as a VN. As it's my first project so this mistake had been done due to inexperience but as you guys pointed out my errors I will resolve in our next version. Thanks for your feedback