VN Ren'Py Indenture [Demo] [PUSH!]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AKtUwc.png

Overview:
The Nishimura family resides in the quiet countryside far away from the city in Japan.
A proud family with a history of Kendo and owns a Kendo Dojo, their name was famous and influential.
That is of course until one day, tragedy struck their family.
A haunting secret deal that was made by the family years ago has come to haunt them.
How would the Nishimura family deal with this?
Would it be the end of them or is there a way to save their reputation and their beloved Dojo?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-14
Developer: PUSH! - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

YsJKHT.png RaESjg.png N53cJA.png aiJ2Dn.png fMX_ZR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
just add built-in microtransactions at this point
Don't give them ideas. I've known this "studio" and its people for a while and almost all their projects are Kickstarters and throw most of their budget at JP artists. MTs can be a real possibility at some point.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB some missing tags: groupsex (gangbang for genre), Bukakke (or however you spell it).

Don't know about NTR since I just checked the cgs (the gangbang scene is currently the only scene). But if you play as the father then it does have NTR. (since the gangbang is on the wife).

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
BaasB some missing tags: groupsex (gangbang for genre), Bukakke (or however you spell it).

Don't know about NTR since I just checked the cgs (the gangbang scene is currently the only scene). But if you play as the father then it does have NTR. (since the gangbang is on the wife).
Its a doujinshi in a VN form since we all see what each of the people think. But from the demo I would say its a female protag since Hiroko "started" the adventure in this game and we see only her view. "Unknown Guy" was talking about "deflowering" them for the ceremony and Mother and Father knew about it.

Its pretty clear what the story is about:
Typical Old backwards japanse town has a sex/orgy ceremony and the both sisters are the main focus here. Its just a fuckfest with one CG after another and the story exist so they keep on flowing.
If you look at their other games they either are all short and very straight forward with "plot" and their fuckery.
Dont know about the NTR tho.
Yes wife is cheating on husband since it was said he dosent know about her doing it and it seems she does that for a while now. You know, in your typical doujinshi NTR plot.

Reactions: Beggarman

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh please tell me old white haired senpai teach these busty girls some lessons or something like that - and this not just scenes cutted out the male persons perspective...

but nice drawn quality hentai stuff and girls look nice too - still hope for old guy (at least ntr) action

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Just as a heads up, seems like an update was mentionex/added in the updates section of the Kickstarter page back on january 16th, can't see shit because i'm not a backer of the project of course, but just to keep the loop on things for those interested when this fully releases.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote