Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Sunosawa Mishio gets a job as a caretaker at a zoo. It's been her dream since she was a child to work with the animals. Her favorite is Boro, the tundra wolf. However, after drinking some tea she falls unconscious only to wake up naked and bound on a stage. A worker then brings in a tiger and the bestiality show staring Mishio begins.​

Release Date: 2020-03-27
English Title: Human Zoo in the Night
Japanese Title:ドウブツエン・夜
Developer: Cyclet
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: Japanese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win
(JPN): - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png

Oct 16, 2017
I vaguely remember this one, so I looked to see what engine it uses, and it appears to be Nekopack engine. Whoever takes up translating it will probably have to do some digging to find the right tools to work with it. It looks like one of those engines that has several different versions, and several different ways it can be packed and encrypted.

I'd consider it, but one of the MTL/AITL guys could do it 20 times faster than a manual translator like me. :LOL:

SilentCrowd01

Jun 16, 2023
anyone got a clue how to get the last 2 cg? I've been trying different orders but i still haven't gotten it.
edit:
found the last it seems you just don't let any of them cum inside.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Well, I was going to take a look at it, but I can't find a way to access the data for this engine. I found a few tools for the Nekopack engine, but none of them work for this game, the files are in the wrong format. A couple of Cyclet games (that do appear to be the same engine) have been translated, so it is possible at least, but they were done by anonymous translators years ago. So I can't just ask them how they did it or what tools they used.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Well, I was going to take a look at it, but I can't find a way to access the data for this engine. I found a few tools for the Nekopack engine, but none of them work for this game, the files are in the wrong format. A couple of Cyclet games (that do appear to be the same engine) have been translated, so it is possible at least, but they were done by anonymous translators years ago. So I can't just ask them how they did it or what tools they used.
Maybe you should ask HOKORI SAMA as he translated one of the Cyclet games recently.

KevinX8

Mar 11, 2018
It's quiet easy and I was thinking about translating it sooner or later with Chatgpt 4o and with proofreading but my schedule is a little busy right now, Anyone who want to translate this VN can PM me.
I'm interested in doing the translation for it but I can't seem to find a way to PM you.