Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I once played a lot of this game, but I made few years break so I can expected many new content. But I have one question, if it is possible to undress protagonist complete nude in menu or it is still up to ripping of clothes in fight?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
possible to undress protagonist complete nude in menu or it is still up to ripping of clothes in fight?
Short answer: Currently, it's not possible to fully undress Caly by player choice.

Long answer: Though it's not possible(currently) to strip the heroine bare on demand- that is only because we've other priorities in focus at the moment. Once we are through the more important development scenarios, we fully intend to turn around and evaluate our approach to this concept. Plan at the moment is to finalize NPCs across the entire game so that we can start adding a reaction system to them. Idea being them reacting differently depending on the outfit Caly is wearing, including wearing her birthday suit!

What would generally be a simple social greeting, might just turn into a raunchy event depending on Caly's attire ;)

Yomammajama

Oct 13, 2021
I have beaten the mind dungeon but I have not received the gallery telaporter. Do I need to go to some point on henosis for it or should it appear in my inventory?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
VoidBound [v0.5.3c Public] [Cursed-Atelier] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Requested by LakremUser

Just a quick update only for v0.5.3 -> v0.5.3c

Universal: v0.5.3 Public -> v0.5.3c Public [<1mb]
Download the Attachment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: LakremUser

Diablo1782

Sep 18, 2018
The dialog box does not disappear on the screen and prevents me from seeing the whole map and interacting with the objects with the mouse. Sans titre.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceperk

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The dialog box does not disappear on the screen and prevents me from seeing the whole map and interacting with the objects with the mouse.
Hi and thank you for reaching out!

We received a similarly sounding report last year as well, and after intensive investigation, we came to the conclusion that the issue seems to effect systems with weaker/dated hardware. Would you be comfortable sharing your system details so we can compile more data on this phenomenon? The method is pretty simple and only shares your hardware specs:

1) Hit "Windows" key on your keyboard.
2) Type "dxdiag" and once the application pops up in the result, run it.
3) Just screenshot what is under "System" and "Display 1" and post it here or DM us, whichever way you prefer.

Either way, we're still trying to figure out the issue and work on a solution. Apologies and inconvenience is deeply regretted!

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

MrPhil

Feb 9, 2018
Playing the first dungeon and gotta say there's WAY too much chatter with the "control room" characters for my liking. Just in the steam puzzle room alone there's so much banter.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Playing the first dungeon and gotta say there's WAY too much chatter with the "control room" characters for my liking. Just in the steam puzzle room alone there's so much banter.
Foremost, thank you for your indirect feedback!

Though VoidBound is a story/lore driven game, we understand the starter portion of the game is a tad bit too wordy for an RPG. Sadly, these are part of some of the leftover issues from the conception days of VoidBound as our writers were still trying to find that sweet textual spot between a Light Novel and a game.

That being said, rest assured, we're already on the case. The introduction of the game is being revamped from the ground up, pushing the narrative away from word heavy Visual Novel presentation to a more game-play oriented style where player will have more manual control over the situation. And yes, that means less talking and more stabbing!

We're regularly providing updates on this via our progress update logs that go out weekly on our / .

Once we deploy the planned changes, and if you'd be interested, we'd be ecstatic to have you back and take the game out for a spin once again! Until then though, negative experiences are deeply regretted. :(

Kind Regards,
Cursed-Atelier Team

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Greetings VoidBound's F95 community :)

We've a bit of an update today. Important enough to warrant a separate announcement post, so here goes:

VoidBound On Android: Looking for testers!
outline1.png

As VoidBound's completion inches ever closer with each passing day, the team here at CA has decided to explore and expand the game's official compatible platform list. With the popularity of "gaming on the go" skyrocketing these past few years, we've chosen to start with Android mobile operating system first.

Currently, we're approaching the challenge in three ways:

1) Running the game on the smartphone via APK: NOT POSSIBLE CURRENTLY :HideThePain:

We're facing technological conversion issues which is preventing VoidBound from running natively off an APK. In simple words- right now we are unable to make the game run on smartphones directly. Work-In-Progress

2) Running the game on PC via BlueStacks: POSSIBLE BUT BROKEN :WaitWhat:

For those who don't own a smartphone but like to play mobile games, there is also the option of running the game in an Android emulated environment like Bluestacks + Maldives on PC. Unfortunately, even though we managed to get the game running, some coding issues seem to be preventing the game from running in dungeon sequences and instantly crashes. Currently, troubleshooting and additional Work-In-Progress.
3) Running the game on the smartphone via Maldives: POSSIBLE :PogChamp:

The game does work on a phone as long as it's being run inside a RPG Maker player like Maldives! We know there are other similar apps, but for now we can only confirm seamless install, boot and playback of all core elements on the aforementioned app.

----------

Either way, if you're a pioneer spirit who owns a fairly gaming speced android smartphone device, and is willing to take VoidBound out for a spin for testing and feedback, please join us on our ! We have prepared a special role and a separate channel to discuss the intricacies of mobile environment.

Goes without saying that relevant installation instructions are available, but to access them please assign yourself a role from the #announcements channel! You can also jump to the post by following !

And that is all to it. If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to reach out to us at anytime :D

Thank you for reading so far, as well as for your time! And as always, we wish you well!

Kind Regards,
Cursed-Atelier Team

Last edited:

BanKara77

May 14, 2022
Hey guys

I had downloaded the game a few months ago and today I got a message from Windows (Anti-Virus) that there is a trojan in the gamefolder.

\VoidBound English - 0.5.3 - Public Build\Game.exe

Recognized: Trojan:Win32/Doplik

I would like to know if someone else has had the same problem before and if it is a false report or is it really a virus?

Have a nice day

Reactions: Hasler

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I would like to know if someone else has had the same problem before and if it is a false report or is it really a virus?
Hi BanKara and thanks for reaching out!

In recent days we have received similar reports from multiple sources. Fortunately, we're happy to report two things:

• That this isn't a VoidBound specific issue, and in-fact a false positive detection by Windows Defender mainly related to the RPG Maker engine that the game runs on.
  • That we've seen this happen before and are actually tracking the issue on Github currently.
To put your mind at ease, you too can check the following threads whereby you can follow the current status yourself:
TL;DR: Every now and then Windows Defender flips out and flags nw.exe(renamed to Game.exe) as a threat. This has never been found to be legitimate. Neither by the community, nor by us.

Just to be on the safe side, we ran the file through an online AV scan database not two days ago, and it came back with the following results:

1689801701952.png
1689801719589.png
1689801744187.png

As you can see, no detection whatsoever. In-fact, Microsoft- the entity that owns Windows Defender, cleared the file in that scan as well.
In short, it's most definitely a false positive and you have nothing to worry about :D

Last edited:
Reactions: BanKara77

BanKara77

May 14, 2022
Hi BanKara and thanks for reaching out!

In recent days we have received similar reports from multiple sources. Fortunately, we're happy to report two things:

• That this isn't a VoidBound specific issue, and in-fact a false positive detection by Windows Defender mainly related to the RPG Maker engine that the game runs on.
  • That we've seen this happen before and are actually tracking the issue on Github currently.
To put your mind at ease, you too can check the following threads whereby you can follow the current status yourself:
TL;DR: Every now and then Windows Defender flips out and flags nw.exe(renamed to Game.exe) as a threat. This has never been found to be legitimate. Neither by the community, nor by us.

Just to be on the safe side, we ran the file through an online AV scan database not two days ago, and it came back with the following results:

View attachment 2784049
View attachment 2784050
View attachment 2784051

As you can see, no detection whatsoever. In-fact, Microsoft- the entity that owns Windows Defender, cleared the file in that scan as well.
In short, it's most definitely a false positive and you have nothing to worry about :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, thank you very much for the quick and informative answer.
I had already thought that the Defender is sometimes a bit stupid xD

Have a nice day :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello SaZam,

We do not have a definitive date, but we do have a definitive timeline, which is by the mid of 2024. Initially, the game was intended to be finished early, but due to financial limitations we fell back on a skeleton dev crew which stretched our planned schedule out a bit. It was either that or cease development all together- so, we chose the former.

Hope that sates your curiosity :)

Regards,
Cursed-Atelier

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes