Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Having a roadmap to come back and check periodically is pretty neat, thanks for adding this!

Is the Tripteen jail scene mentioned in the Trello referring to the area that you get put in when you lose against later encounters inside the dungeon?
That is correct :) It will play in that room.

Reactions: supersuster

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
need some urgent help
im in the tutorial fight screen and after some explanation...nothing i do works..like i cant even end the turn

Jul 28, 2018
What is the difference between versions? Like EA and i versions?
EA means Early Access, the Steam designation for a game that isn't officially released yet. It's separate from the i, which is part of the version number.

Does the i has incest? Just asking cus dev use i to note incest version.
It's just a letter, the minor version after h and before j. It doesn't denote incest in this game.

Reactions: Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
What is the difference between versions? Like EA and i versions? Does the i has incest? Just asking cus dev use i to note incest version.
YetAnotherGamer hit the nail on the head. Thank you for that :)

There is no incest in our game. The "EA" simply stands for STEAM Early Access while the "i" is the current version of the game that was preceded by alphabets before it e.g "h","g","f" and so on.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Wishlisted and definitely buying on full release. Wondering if we'll get impregnation at all, even in game overs only? Thanks!
Yes that will most likely happen. Just not as a game mechanic, but the endings are where we can explore a lot. :)

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
Do you plan to introduce alternative primary weapons?

Or how about customization for the player's suit, like say increased movement, faster recharge time, or more specialized armor?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Do you plan to introduce alternative primary weapons?

Or how about customization for the player's suit, like say increased movement, faster recharge time, or more specialized armor?
Hey, yes, first of all!
We are working currently on a revolver and SMG primary. We don't know when they will launch.
For the suit, yes there will be different ones, but they won't be visually different or use the same modification system as we haven't built the system with that in mind.

Reactions: Overlord111!
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes