VN Ren'Py Completed Volleyball Heaven [v1.0.1] [Winter Wolves]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this game. I liked it, it was well written and the characters were interesting. Lana can test your patience at times, but hey, sometimes your childhood friends are a little fucked up and you just gotta deal with it the best you can. I lashed out at her a few times but never tried to abandon her... Romantically I pursued Zoe for obvious femdom reasons (or lezdom, as Frosty2000 points above. This game is all lesbian). And indeed when it came time for her sex scene she went full dom on me, it was excellent, exactly what I was hoping for... But then -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do wanna have a peek at Jade and Rika's routes, maybe Emily too if that's possible, but now I'm kinda worried whether they'll be satisfying in the end...

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this game. I liked it, it was well written and the characters were interesting. Lana can test your patience at times, but hey, sometimes your childhood friends are a little fucked up and you just gotta deal with it the best you can. I lashed out at her a few times but never tried to abandon her... Romantically I pursued Zoe for obvious femdom reasons (or lezdom, as Frosty2000 points above. This game is all lesbian). And indeed when it came time for her sex scene she went full dom on me, it was excellent, exactly what I was hoping for... But then -
I do wanna have a peek at Jade and Rika's routes, maybe Emily too if that's possible, but now I'm kinda worried whether they'll be satisfying in the end...

I played through Rika's route and its pretty heartwarming. I don't like lezdom so I might just skip zoe's route altogether

Reactions: NanasBananas

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I played through Rika's route and its pretty heartwarming. I don't like lezdom so I might just skip zoe's route altogether
Cool, I was thinking of checking Rika's route next anyway, I think I'll go ahead and do that...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zoe and Lana aren't actual romantic interests, just temporary flings.

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for confirming that I wasn't too sure either and thought that maybe that I had made a mistake. For example with Lana I don't know how to unlock the 75+ option in her route as I couldn't find enough positive answers to get her high enough. That ends my direct reply to you as what I will post next is just a general comment and I don't want to double post.

As for personal feelings on the game I just feel like both Zoe and Lana were missed opportunities and I will explain why in spoilers. Rika was damn good though and hearing Lana shit talk her at the start of the game makes me dislike her even more. Rika was an adorable confused mess that had a satisfying conclusion and everyone should do her route as for Lana and Zoe I will have to go into spoiler territory sorry about that.

As for Jade and Emily haven't done them yet so no comment and I am not too sure how to trigger Emily's route. Still like the game overall its just I needed to have a good rant about Lana.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for confirming that I wasn't too sure either and thought that maybe that I had made a mistake. For example with Lana I don't know how to unlock the 75+ option in her route as I couldn't find enough positive answers to get her high enough. That ends my direct reply to you as what I will post next is just a general comment and I don't want to double post.

As for personal feelings on the game I just feel like both Zoe and Lana were missed opportunities and I will explain why in spoilers. Rika was damn good though and hearing Lana shit talk her at the start of the game makes me dislike her even more. Rika was an adorable confused mess that had a satisfying conclusion and everyone should do her route as for Lana and Zoe I will have to go into spoiler territory sorry about that.

As for Jade and Emily haven't done them yet so no comment and I am not too sure how to trigger Emily's route. Still like the game overall its just I needed to have a good rant about Lana.
Going by the devs forum, Emily has the best route. I'm on Jades now so will let you know when i've finished.

The comment about Lana and Zoe not being actual romance routes did come from the dev, that wasn't me pulling it out my arse just to clarify, so you aren't missing anything.

I do agree, I would have loved for Zoe to have a proper route, I agree it was a missed opportunity I also agree with everything you said about Lana.

By her third threat to kick Kayla out I was begging for a "i'll find my own damn place" option.

I love Winter Wolves games but this is the first time I have found a character I truly hated. Even amongst their RPG's the antagonists haven't annoyed me as much as this girl.

Rika i'm saving for last. I really like her character so saving that to leave on a happy note.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know. Bit misleading that the game lets you focus on her and even tells you you're on her love route when it's actually only a fling. Definitely a missed opportunity only giving her a half-route with no real ending like that, I feel like I could've been happy in her not-so-tender care...

Guess I'll just have to make do with the other girls. At least the second fling is Lana and not one of the other three. Not that Lana isn't... interesting... but I'm much more happy about the idea that Emily has a route than I'm disappointed about Lana not having one.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I did love the game, only I was annoyed by the endings of Emily and Zoe. I did not see the ending of Jade coming, but I loved it.

Something I also did not enjoy was that some facts were found out in Route A but also mentioned in Route B. Besides that there were some strange leaps in behaviour of some of the heroines.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is a very cynical romance story especially when a lot of their other stuff is quite light hearted.

It's grim, there are no 2 ways of saying it.

The writing is great, I think it's one of the better stories i've read of this kind but it isn't your typical dating sim. I haven't finished all the routes, still got Emily and Rika to go, but what i've read was really good.

I don't think it would suit anyone looking for one of those fairy tale romances. So far Jade has the only actual ending i've seen and while it does end happily it's more making the best of it than dream love. I mean they are in love, don't get me wrong it is a happy ending, it's just not the ending Kayla wanted.

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
Going by the devs forum, Emily has the best route. I'm on Jades now so will let you know when i've finished.

The comment about Lana and Zoe not being actual romance routes did come from the dev, that wasn't me pulling it out my arse just to clarify, so you aren't missing anything.

I do agree, I would have loved for Zoe to have a proper route, I agree it was a missed opportunity I also agree with everything you said about Lana.

By her third threat to kick Kayla out I was begging for a "i'll find my own damn place" option.

I love Winter Wolves games but this is the first time I have found a character I truly hated. Even amongst their RPG's the antagonists haven't annoyed me as much as this girl.

Rika i'm saving for last. I really like her character so saving that to leave on a happy note.
I think Emily has the best route because Zoe said she has a crush on Kayla.

I also agree with what you said about Lana. I was surprised Kayla went back to the apartment instead of staying with Rika (since I was on her route). Lana was truly unbearable because of her mood swings.

Now to find a way to get onto Emily's route

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
I can't unlock the "Great Orator" achievement. Which is the right order during Christmas' speech?

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I can't unlock the "Great Orator" achievement. Which is the right order during Christmas' speech?
If I remember correctly it was something like:

1) Opening
2) Sponsors
3) University
4) Fans
5) Emily
6) Teammates
7) Future
8) Closing

5 and 6 could be the other way around, I am not certain about that anymore.

Reactions: appollac

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
The only missing achievement is Emily's First Kiss. I'm not sure if it's bugged (I unlocked the rest of Emily's path) or I skipped some steps. Does someone know how to get it?

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
If I remember correctly it was something like:

1) Opening
2) Sponsors
3) University
4) Fans
5) Emily
6) Teammates
7) Future
8) Closing

5 and 6 could be the other way around, I am not certain about that anymore.
You got it right

Sylrissa

Oct 29, 2017
I was really looking forward to this one, i love winter wolves games, Loren was the first visual novel game that i played and is one of the best, Eleanor and Karen romance was epic, i play that route like 3 times or more.

Hope this one is just as good.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Download Volleyball Heaven (beta) -

Changelog

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes