VN Ren'Py Completed Volleyball Heaven [v1.0.1] [Winter Wolves]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why does the main girl looks ALMOST exactly like Tracer?
If you are talking about the short hair girl, she isn't the main girl. The one next to her with the long hair is the MC.

Short hair girl is MC's best friend, she isn't a full love interest either, only has a couple of scenes.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well I enjoyed it. The writing is very good and humorous. I finished the Rika path. I just follow my own notions. I dont have to do all paths.
The only thing with this style of art work is the lack of renders. The sex scenes were non existent. The were mistakes when Rika was said to have dress on but clearly in the render she was wearing trousers. I dont like the style where they are standing the whole time when they are meant to be in bed. No that was really disappointing but otherwise enjoyable.

Last edited:

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
It seems to me that Emily's first kiss is bugged. I've found the scene, but I get a black screen and the achievement stays locked.

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly, not sure if I can be bothered with this. I was 100% ready to quit when Lana said that Rika was a shit-stirrer because that made a full 100% of the cast that we'd met so far to be assholes and honestly I don't have any interest in playing a game where all the characters are assholes.

Nice to see from comments here that that's just Lana being her usual, awful self, but even then I'm still not sure. One nice person in a game full of dickheads, especially if I'm going to be spending the entire thing stuck living with Lana, does not feel worth it to me. I related to Kayla to start with, and was excited to see where it was going. Unfortunately that quickly became a bad thing when Kayla refused to call Lana out on her bullshit, and I've seen this trope before - Lana will keep being the fucking worst, Kayla will keep just letting it happen, and it'll get more and more frustrating until I hate the both of them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lana will keep being the fucking worst, Kayla will keep just letting it happen, and it'll get more and more frustrating until I hate the both of them.
That's pretty much what happened to me.

I got excited when Lana kicked me out to have her man over and I got to tell her to fuck herself when she wanted me to move back home. I thought i'd finally got rid of her.

Only for the game to go against my decision and move me back anyway.

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
That's pretty much what happened to me.

I got excited when Lana kicked me out to have her man over and I got to tell her to fuck herself when she wanted me to move back home. I thought i'd finally got rid of her.

Only for the game to go against my decision and move me back anyway.
I feel that Lana's attitude makes it less replayable

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
Man, the Zoe ending is pretty disappointing. It just kind of abruptly ends. Seems like there's a lot of missed potential there.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What's New in 1.0.1

- fixed a few points in the story still showing Pixie
- tidied the narrative in some later Rika scenes

What's New in 1.0.0
Nothing new versus the latest version, just added the game official trailer and updated version to 1.0 since tomorrow I'll officially announce the release of the game!

MEGA

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the Zoe ending is pretty disappointing.
I've done every ending apart from Lana and they are all disappointing.

In the devs defense with Zoe she isn't an actual love interest. She's only interested in the MC for sex and to pass the time, she doesn't want a relationship. Still not great but that's what he said on his forum.

Jade's is kind of a settle because nothing better comes along ending. At one point they are great together then the big drama happens and kills the romance to the point where at the end it's Kayla reflecting on how she's not exactly happy but it will do.

I know they add those big drama moments to give them something to get over and get closer but they never do. The drama pushes them apart and they never get that spark back they had.

Rika is just there. I can't call it an ending, it felt more like a to be continued. It didn't close anything off.

Emily, just fuck that ending, fuck it all the way off. She's with another woman. She says it's for a cover to hide that she's dating a student but at the end it's Emily with this other woman and Kayla alone, it's just a shit ending.

Lana is another that doesn't go anywhere but according to dev wasn't an actual love interest, pretty much like Zoe.

I enjoyed the story and the routes until the endings. I didn't see a single ending I could point to and say "yep, that was a good ending", they all needed a lot more to them.

I loved Jade's path until the big drama scene. After that Jade's character never recovered, the romance fizzled out and it felt forced. I waited all the way until the end for them to get that dynamic back they had built up until that point but it never happened. The writer completely fucked Jades character with that event to the point where it may as well have been 2 different people.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I've just breezed (skipped) through this game and with full honesty:

This VN's plot progression is depressing. It attempts to reach a high at a climax point but (purposefully or not) blunts itself more often than it should. As if everything that can go wrong, does go wrong, and the author doesn't even attempt to write their way out of that problem.

And the world building gets absolutely inconsistent in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
How much of the Game is the dating and romance stuff and how much is the management stuff ?

and what about the Volleyball ? How involved do we get with the sports and competition stuff ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How much of the Game is the dating and romance stuff and how much is the management stuff ?

and what about the Volleyball ? How involved do we get with the sports and competition stuff ?
The management is mainly conversations.

Each game is decided by a score which is the average points of the relationship score between you and your team. You also need to manage the points if you are going for a particular love interest, that is based on who has the highest score.

Basically the whole management thing is you trying to balance the points so you can win games and get the girl you want.

It's not as easy as it sounds.

The dating stuff ties into the management side. Scores are tallied up at the end of the week or so and whoever has the highest score is who you will have a "date" with that week. The more dates you go and the higher your score with a girl gets you her route.

Reactions: Khairus

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
the fucking fuck writing is fucking so fucking bad fuck
This level of English is typical these days. Thanks to the Yanks the f-word is considered normal English. Non English native speakers with small vocabularies use it far too much. Even in my own country, which used to pride itself on the level of foreign languages were being taught, the young people use far too many Americanisms mostly swear words. Dutch does not use many pure swear words.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
I just tried some of the other romance options, and yeah, their endings are all pretty disappointing and feel rushed. It's a shame. The writing as a whole is pretty decent, and the characters actually talk like young women which is a nice change of pace.

Side note, but (until the ending) I really liked the Zoe romance and the sub/dom dynamic she had with the MC. Anyone know of any other Yuri games or VN's that have similar themes? Where the female MC is submissive to a dominant woman?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes