• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I finally got around to playing this... god damn you Heedless... you ironic bastard. The first game was "cleans house" and so far, all you do in the sequel is clean the fucking house.

I really get/love the humor of these games.

Quick take: The mini game mechanics feel almost switched...
The fighting mini-game is too slow and long and really kills any "frantic fight feel."
The stealth mini-game (took me a while to get) but it is more frenetic and fast paced (though it is farily controlled, now that I am understanding it).
The slow, gentle, clicks of the fight mingame feel more at home with stealth and the fast/controlled spacebar stuff feels more like a fighting mechanic.
That said, I look forward to skipping both in the future.

Voronica rules! She might be my favorite character in any renpy game/VN. that's a lot of ground right there!

Reactions: uploadid

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Quick take: The mini game mechanics feel almost switched...

Voronica rules! She might be my favorite character in any renpy game/VN. that's a lot of ground right there!
That's a good point! When I was putting things together my thoughts were slow, incremental, bit by bit vs the boom, boom, boom of a fight. But that's clearly not how the feel of things has worked out!

I'm glad you're enjoying it though. I swear in the next release she does finally go to town XD

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

omicroncipher

Apr 12, 2020
I enjoyed the fist game, I just found myself wishing there was a way to get the growth without the bulging belly. I hope that the bulging belly (or lack thereof) will truly be something we control in the later part of the game with the digestion mechanic.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes