Collection Others Vortex Games Collection [2020-07-25] [Vortex Games]

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I never knew openBOR games could have such nice sprites. It looks like he's making good progress on the wrestling game from his Pateron page too.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Man, art looks nice and the game seems well made, but i just don't have the coordination for these arcade style games.

Do they make anything that isn't a gung-fu beat-em-up?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
does anyone have a save for Tetsuo story? I can't get past the trailing mission x.x
I tried saving, for myself, saves as I progressed on Tetsuo's story, on the newest version. They crashed when I tried to restart the game for some reason.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the great work with compilating all these games !

Any chance to have a reupload of :
-Demo 2 Released Wrestling girls Urban Backstreet
-Demo 2.1 Tournament

Seems they are offline.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Thanks for the great work with compilating all these games !

Any chance to have a reupload of :
-Demo 2 Released Wrestling girls Urban Backstreet
-Demo 2.1 Tournament

Seems they are offline.
All their content is available in the latest one.

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
You mean, the last game compile all stories/games in one game ?
Looks he make so many games, they look quite the same but have different characters?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
You mean, the last game compile all stories/games in one game ?
Looks he make so many games, they look quite the same but have different characters?
The last link in that list, v1.7.2 (not included in the pack) has all the content of all the mixed wrestling urban backstreet games as far as I can tell.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
very, very, very stupid comment
Try to give some elements why it's bad. If it's because there is no sex, please go ahead and try other games. There is plenty of nude/sex games everywhere for you.

To all the ppl who already tried these games :
I tried most of them, but it's hard to know which ones to keep.
Because some stories seems to be in both games, some updated games seems to have less content.

So, I would like to ask :
If I want to keep the last version of all his projects.
What should I keep ? I feel a bit lost... THANKS

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Try to give some elements why it's bad. If it's because there is no sex, please go ahead and try other games. There is plenty of nude/sex games everywhere for you.

To all the ppl who already tried these games :
I tried most of them, but it's hard to know which ones to keep.
Because some stories seems to be in both games, some updated games seems to have less content.

So, I would like to ask :
If I want to keep the last version of all his projects.
What should I keep ? I feel a bit lost... THANKS
As far as his most current project goes, I don't think there's any content that's not included in 1.72. (unless you can get 1.73, 1.74, or 1.75, which haven't been shared here)

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
There's been quite a bit of progress in this game. A lot of material added, some better moves, etc. Some details available on his patreon page, others available here:

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
I don't know how to get these games to register my controller as player one. They only recognize it as player 2, 3, or 4. Playing with a keyboard is a pain in the ass.

does anyone have a save for Tetsuo story? I can't get past the trailing mission x.x
I'd appreciate some help on that one too.