4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Yeah, that's what I mostly do when I want to fap to a random character I like since I can even modify them to fit what I like too, that's the joy of koikatsu. But those games based on Koikatsu? Meh, they always leave me thinking they could've done better. I mean, they've got a whole engine just for scenes, I play koikatsu and I know it isn't that hard to make some scenes here and there, why not put in the extra effort to make them fancier than the usual automatic thing? There are some koikatsu games out there that does it and they arepretty good to play, but 90% are just a meh.

Honestly? I feel like doing it since I was one of the first to hate on this project, leaving a 2-star review, and complaining about bugs and the graphics. This dev though, handled it unlike any I've seen before, and I've dealt with a lot. Over a short time I saw everything getting fixed. So you guess? I'm defending it because I found value in the developer and the game. I saw the effort put in, and there are some really good scenes and some hot ones to have a good fap in the game, even though I still think the story could be a bit better. But it's not just about that... If you were to talk rubbish about Roundscape, Little Man, Ripples, or any other game I feel deserves defending because there IS work done on them, I'd be right there defending it. That's just how it goes, buddy. And about rape, oh please you say that as if you're playing "Personal Assistant", it's kinda shit to read :sneaky: I'll get out of this dilemma, a'ready talke'da muuuch!
Lmao dude chill , it's also funny you mention ripples cuz I think that's terrible too , incestuous time travel nah I'm good , rape nah I'm good , clearly you like some weird shit my guy! But all that ain't my cup of tea , so obviously we got different very preferences and tastes ,as you said though I'm done speaking on this after this , I voiced my opinion you didn't like it get over it

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
looks promising.. i think i'll give it a try. ps. lol to pixeldrain link :ROFLMAO: maybe i need refresh new ip now
1711893171871.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VowMeFaeries-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Rain01

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Vow Me, Faeries! [v0.60] [MeiLien] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [108 MB]
- - -

Mac [110 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes