4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.png

Overview:
You play as Gustav (name can be changed) a mage who doesn't know his origins but who has been well-trained by a super-strong mage, Mavis, alongside his "sis" Lucy (both raised by Mavis). Gustav lives a peaceful life and never questions himself about things around him until strange events start to occur, such can only be nailed with seriousness and a lot of responsibility, both of which Gustav is experiencing right now!
But it's not all about mystery... love and comedy are also at stake, as a huge variety of characters to interact with (being added little by little) and of course, the H element that we all like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: MeiLien - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English
Other Games: Renewal of Mortals
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

miralucy0.png lucyyyy.gif canafapping (5).png lucysexscene1 (3).png kagura_tavern.png irene_sexo1.png kaguratavern1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Will there be pregnancy? Or scenes with Taurus the celestial spirit or the vulcans (the ape men from the beginning of the show).

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
"Transfornation" ? If Its the kind of "trans-formation" when the Male MC becomes a Female then Its a no-no ✋
But If Its a kind of transformation when side characters transform from a giant or some minuscular to "normal" then I'm fine with it

Reactions: Tristan Robert

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This game looks promising, I hope it doesn't happen to him as the Dev's last project, I'm looking forward to it... for now I'll put it on my fridge here on the site, who knows after an update it will be more playable! good luck Dev... you'll need it!

View attachment 1832151
What was his last project? I have a good feeling it was better then this is gonna be. I seen Fairy Tail so I clicked cause I love Lucy but when I saw Harem I immediately started losing interest. Harem games are so cliche' and stupidly unrealistic. But who knows maybe it will surprise me.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
"Transfornation" ? If Its the kind of "trans-formation" when the Male MC becomes a Female then Its a no-no ✋
But If Its a kind of transformation when side characters transform from a giant or some minuscular to "normal" then I'm fine with it
What do you mean transformation to "normal"? These are adult games theres no such thing as a "normal" character.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm missing something....
Mavis: Meanwhile, why don't you go to the ruin and test your new powers?
When I go to the only ruin on the map the only available option is to Mine. Nothing about mining tests my new powers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
My guess:
MC devours an Orc with his Void Gate power, MC can take the form of and use the abilities of that Orc, sister can have sex with MC while he's in that shape and gain the ability to transform into a half orc?

... Half-orc ...gonna do some research on that

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes