4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
huh? you said what seemingly implies that if you avoid those scenes then you get barely any content in the game....

(just fyi, not a rant or argument, just being clear to avoid confusion)

This part here, if avoiding that content takes out most of the story... then it simply isn't a game for people that dislike such content... i.e. They are in the wrong demographic... (which would include me).
Nothing wrong with that, you can target whatever demographic you desire.

Just would help if it was more clear that it is that kind of game. (assuming what I am understanding is correct).

i.e.

What I thought it was: Game with lots of content, with transforming into monsters being a minor part.

What it seems like it is: Transforming into monsters and fucking the LIs is basically the game.

Which... I'm not a fan of LIs that would prefer to fuck MC turned into various monsters instead of MC themself.
So evidently I wouldn't enjoy such a game.

edit: snipped a bunch of stuff to condense it.
1654642292677.png
Now, everything clean as water. :)

Reactions: Shadowen

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont care much about the art difference, so thats not my sour point here...but i really liked the FT story much more, especially the protagonists powers...fucking patreon :(
However...i hope the "no NTR" rule here will apply to beasts as well...dont want to see lucy fucking everything on the way to gain its skills if i can just absorb them and let lucy jump me afterwards ^^
And you forgot maeve in the poll ;)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Post about our new Writer >

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
AstRider There's an oopsie in the 00gordonfarm script:p This
Python:
[rb]dontcha[/rb][rt]don't you[/rt]
should be
Python:
{rb}dontcha{/rb}{rt}don't you{/rt}
at line#69 in 00gordonfarm.rpy, as the way it it now just throws a u'rb' error;) Might've been fixed since I downloaded it though.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The previous game was a Fairy Tale game, this is very loosely based on it. It seems though that again there's going to be annoying mechanics long before, like the supposed free mode game force quitting you after reaching a certain part of the story. Why, just why...

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The previous game was a Fairy Tale game, this is very loosely based on it. It seems though that again there's going to be annoying mechanics long before, like the supposed free mode game force quitting you after reaching a certain part of the story. Why, just why...
could be ero-land, another alter world with similar person to the main world ^^
didn't see much different mechanic than many other game, seem classic to me
free mode end with you having seen all content so while it's a bit rough it's no problem in fact ^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
could be ero-land, another alter world with similar person to the main world ^^
didn't see much different mechanic than many other game, seem classic to me
free mode end with you having seen all content so while it's a bit rough it's no problem in fact ^^
Maybe but no, no and no.
Might be an alternate, but the setting is way too far, Edolas was much closer to it's counterpart.
Those annoying and crude mechanics in those games also suck, big time. They are rookie or early versions, but given that there was already a previous installment, you'd expect it to be more polished by now.
A sandbox force quitting you the game is a problem in fact, it negates the point of the sandbox, and given the small amount of doable things, it wouldn't matter anyway, it's only purpose is to annoy the fuck out of players.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes