4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Maybe but no, no and no.
Might be an alternate, but the setting is way too far, Edolas was much closer to it's counterpart.
Those annoying and crude mechanics in those games also suck, big time. They are rookie or early versions, but given that there was already a previous installment, you'd expect it to be more polished by now.
A sandbox force quitting you the game is a problem in fact, it negates the point of the sandbox, and given the small amount of doable things, it wouldn't matter anyway, it's only purpose is to annoy the fuck out of players.
you seem too angry to have a constructive conversation, cool down a bit, take a step back then think about it again :/
settings for an alternative world can be as far as you can imagine them to be, it's not a story that is canon so basicly everything and anything is ok, so while you may be disturbed and annoyed by it, you should keep it it mind or you won't be able to enjoy the game
when a mechanic of a game bother you, why not suggesting an alternative to it either in the thread or by mp ? (then rant about it if the dev don't listen or do something worse ^^)
on the kicked out matter ... you should try any game on a capcom server >< nah seriously, being kicked out of a sandbox after finishing all aivable content when following update state that previous save won't work don't seem like the dev (who is trying to make money out of the game :X) is out to annoy the player (seem like the dumbest move one could make unless it's darck soul ><)
honestly what bother me the most in sandbox game around here is that sometime you spend hours trying everything you can to then learn here that you actualy finished all avaible content and you were actualy just trying to fuck a fly in the ass for art that did not exist T_T so being kicked out is rough and clumsy but actualy better than running in circle for nothing in my book (after you take a step back and cool down because even i personaly felt bothered and angered by it at the beginning :X)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Shame about your last game, I was actually really enjoying it, even tho I drop Fairy tale around the 200 chapter mark long long ago and forgot alot about the characters. I was really interesting and seeing how the MC would corrupt them. Turn them into sex craving nympthos, Wanted to see how you'd put Mirijane into her place.

Now that its a new game, is corruption still going to be a theme ? Its not in the tags.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Not surprising, erza has a huge fangroup from the series and redheads own most polls + this is a game, so they prefer an experienced fighter over a trainee...i think her victory would be in similar numbers against every other girl of the game. Lets wait for polls without her, those numbers will have more meaning.

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
The game is not working I started a new game and my counter said zero days and I've been collecting materials and I haven't seen one monster I don't know what's wrong and why no days have passed for me in the game.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
still waiting for my Favs before playing ;)
View attachment 1964714
We love Ultear as well, but right now, our goal is to hit the value of community. Also, Without the support, we can't afford things like proofreaders. But as soon as we get the chance, you can bet at least Ultear and Minerva will be getting some highlights.

The previous game was a Fairy Tale game, this is very loosely based on it. It seems though that again there's going to be annoying mechanics long before, like the supposed free mode game force quitting you after reaching a certain part of the story. Why, just why...
We can get your frustration, you're right, and we are sorry about it! Since this project is being drawn by a single artist that depends on the budget to work it, we can't push it too far right now, that said, you can guess why it gets cut in the middle of the story. But as soon as we finish getting you into the city (maybe 0.4.0?). Getting that sandbox will come true again. Once again, sorry for the issue, and we hope you can give us another chance in the future.

About the previous project, most people don't know but koikatsu is a simulator that can generate screenshots, and people usually make a novel out of it. Our friend last game got an issue because it was using a 3d model accused of "being stolen from the Stream game version" (they were koikatsu not stolen, even so...), sadly koikatsu is no longer an option for us. We hope you can understand how delicate of a situation it is for us. To be fair, we can say that our artist is doing her best to get polished and not disappoint.

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I feel like I might be misunderstanding something, is there any content after that first "orc" blowjob? i can only mine and nothing else is happening...

Edit: Solved, you must get 10 of the two ores to continue.

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there enough content to be able to enjoy the game or do you have to wait for another update?

Aug 20, 2018
looks like it's getting really cool.
(mano to muito feliz em ver um brasileiro representando e fazendo um jogo de um dos meus animes favoritos vou apoiar assim que possivel so vmo ;D).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
So this is based on the girls from the "Fairy Tail" anime/manga. I wonder if they'll do a game based on the author's other series like "Eden's Zero" or "Rave Master"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anarys
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes