4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
So this is based on the girls from the "Fairy Tail" anime/manga. I wonder if they'll do a game based on the author's other series like "Eden's Zero" or "Rave Master"?
It's more correct to say they use the Fairy Tail characters and names, but the setting and behaviors are not from the story.
TL;DR you have characters from FT, but they won't behave like the characters of the manga nor have the same powers, nor the world is generally the same.

Overall the game is not bad, though. It's more or less straightforward and you get some interesting scenes here and there. Just, it's a game with Fairy Tail's chara-design, not a game about the manga/anime of Fairy Tail.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
We need more fairy tail games made, already had an idea for one where you play as taurus and try to seduce/corrupt Lucy sine he was constantly going after her in the series. There are so many possibilities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So sounds like just another dating sim game with Fairy Tale characters and no story/plot behind it at least from the op summary.

aob86

May 12, 2019
took 20 times mining before the monster finally showed up, i was going to delete the game if it did not show on that try

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I saw there are plans to implement pregnancy, how heavily will it be featured? I'm assuming it'll be a game system rather than just an ending thing from the "pregnancy rate" thing on the girls' status screen, but will it just be a difference of standing CGs or will already-existing sex scenes have pregnancy variations?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
We recently felt that most people mistook our game for a previously performed one. In this project, we wanted to bring something more creative and ambitious than last time, an original story but incorporating the characters. We intend to keep their personality, although some like Erza don't have the same fervent personality that she has in the anime she was imprisoned in the tower like a slave, and she went through countless ups and downs, in our game, she and her mother live together. We want to make sense of the story as well, but we'll do our best to keep the main aspects of each one.
It would also be difficult to put them in a sexual context with their anime personalities, Mirajane, for example, a game of her own would be about prostitution & exhibitionism, which is a lot simpler than going to the trouble of making a whole story from scratch. That said, we count on your patience and support so that the story develops faster and faster and the game becomes self-explanatory and pleasant to read!
I just wanted to say that it's not strictly a "Fairy Tail" game because that usually means the game is some kind of remake or twisting of the original story with H-content (a classic example is Akabur's Princess Trainer).
But that said, on the average of the games posted here, this game has a fairly high quantity of content per release and in general is a solid game, once one understands is unrelated with the original story.
The character design and arts are also interesting.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Our artist is doing her best learning so she can make more "elaborate" sex scenes like the one suggested by you. Currently, with the power of transformation MC has, we will catch this sort of content in the game for sure!
if the mc fucks a LI with the looks of another character in the game is not a transformation at all anymore, is supplanting another character and that will suggest that the "LI" is fine with fucking someone else.
Guess this game is a pass after all if you are going to put such content, I don't mind the whole transformation as some kind of monster, and fuck the characters so long is only the mc, but that is borderline into a kink you said did not want to put in the game.
good luck anyways, hope you reconsider such content.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
I hope there will be the transformation scenes or other characters participating - don't be scared away by the folks that cry NTR every second :)
Yes dev, as you see Ziezn will happily pledge to be one of your patreons if you do include Ntr and Sharing. I can tell with confidence that he might go an extra mile of donating a huge sum if you featured a scene of his own mother in a BBC gangbang in your game (as side content ofcourse) haha

You are just as bad as the people who "Cry" about Ntr brother :)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes