4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Worth playing? Every update 4-12 images. Or better wait some years?
More like a decade. Dev has 0 clue about any direction whatsoever (you get UI overhaul 3 times during 10-15 min of gameplay), and half of the barely existing content is under a patreon paywall.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Didn't this game have a different name?
Found the patreon post. Just out of curiosity, what caused the change?

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Didn't this game have a different name?
Found the patreon post. Just out of curiosity, what caused the change?
This project used to be a solo development project, where the developer wanted to create a "trainer" game centered on corruption. However, since version 0.4, we have switched developers and changed direction, now focusing on the harem aspect. It makes sense to consider a new name, but we needed to finish the "prologue" before doing so. Also, we can switch artists sooner...

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
This project used to be a solo development project, where the developer wanted to create a "trainer" game centered on corruption. However, since version 0.4, we have switched developers and changed direction, now focusing on the harem aspect. It makes sense to consider a new name, but we needed to finish the "prologue" before doing so. Also, we can switch artists sooner...
Oh, that's actually great news, then. Definitely made me interested with that!

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That doesn't answer my question. What are the game mechanics? Sandbox centric? Minigames centric? Kinetic novel centric? WHAT IS THIS GAME?
Seems like a visual novel/sandbox hybrid, from what I have read in this thread and the goal is achieving a harem of the FT girls, so yeah it was a PARTIAL answer but one nonetheless as to what you can expect.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Seems like a visual novel/sandbox hybrid, from what I have read in this thread and the goal is achieving a harem of the FT girls, so yeah it was a PARTIAL answer but one nonetheless as to what you can expect.
Why are you replying to my question if you haven't played the game and don't actually know the answer? My question is clearly directed at players that have actually spent time on this game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes