4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Why are you replying to my question if you haven't played the game and don't actually know the answer? My question is clearly directed at players that have actually spent time on this game.
Challenge accepted and my assessment was correct. VN with Sandbox elements and I highly recommend not leaving the names as default. The default titles look weird. lol

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Then mine more...

___

...wow, without the notifications i would have missed the update. Honestly, stop renaming games midway...most people search for the games name, not for the devs -,-

• Hey there
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, not a fan of the new navigation. Okay, those who dont like sandbox can just spam "story mode" and those who give a fuck about the story can fap in "player mode" while patreons get their paid content in their own mode...but it sucks the sandbox got totally crippled. I mean, i go home to talk to lucy, get a patreon code protection, go back to map and the story mode sends me back to talk with lucy...or i go to the farm, cant talk to erza, get "more irene content soon" but if i click story mode i go to irene and talk with her...dont makes much sense to me. So please, make that story stuff available where it belongs. Btw, the map is kinda useless if the whole navigation works onl in the right bar. Personally i would prefer to use the map instead of the bar.
Now i ran into a triple dead end. The story mode button says i should talk to irene and kagura...well, going to the ranch for irene says she has no more content and i cant go to kagura since the map is useless and i only have home, city and ranch...if i try to go tto the city i should talk to zera...and at home i only have the patreon content. So everywhere is a dead end.

BlitzWulf

Oct 5, 2021
i am so confused on how to move forward. Ive jus been mining between the forest and the ruins. please help

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
There's two txt choices one is a heart means love or attraction of some sort i'm sure, but one is a collar what does it mean?

nvm: i figured it out, not sure how i missed it the first time. :p

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I thought I would try to give this game a fair chance. I have only to say compared to the original story and the attacks on the characters.. THIS STORY IS UTTER GARBAGE!

Story is boring.
Story says fuck the characters and there personalities
Story has NOTHING to do with Fairy Tale it's just the appearance and names of the characters

I don't know what happened dev but this is total crap! I was drawn into the original game and the story but this I could not stomach it's like a big mockery of all the Fairy Tail characters! It's an awful story and just another dating sim with fake characters.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Just passing by to report that in this new release of the game, there is a bug "I think it is!" on the story mode icon. Normally I use it to follow the game's story but in this new version of the game, when you click on this icon, you are thrown into the game's main menu, making it impossible to continue the main game's story.

Reactions: Mei Lien~
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes