4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Kaguras scenes often talk about "MC" instead of the name...okay, erza too...best search and replace MC <=> Namevariable

Reactions: Doom Marine

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Kaguras scenes often talk about "MC" instead of the name...okay, erza too...best search and replace MC <=> Namevariable
By any chances, can you tell us exactly where it happens?

Just passing by to report that in this new release of the game, there is a bug "I think it is!" on the story mode icon. Normally I use it to follow the game's story but in this new version of the game, when you click on this icon, you are thrown into the game's main menu, making it impossible to continue the main game's story.
We've been looking for and fixing bugs, thanks for your report.

This game does not have much animation since most of it is pure text but the characters are great I only saw footjob
We do have a huge desire to animate it, but our current budget is too low to pay our artists to work 2-3 weeks straight on a single animated scene. We do hope for that day to come, though.

• Red Heart

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Multiple times in the event with kagura getting drunk in the sisterhood, erza in the scene with the sharing choice...i beliefe there were more but i didnt keep track of them since it were already to many to point them out one by one.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
This new release is like the dev just fed it crack. Sandbox gone, novel mode engaged. And i have to say not a very good novel. Too much stuff going on too fast and it feels... i dont know.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I did read the description, but fuck me, I still don't understand what the game is actually about.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VowMeFaeries-0.12.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Man this game is weird. You start out just spamming mine with a pointless map option, then when you get the map you just spam click 1 area, pretty much. Then you spam click lucy for ages. Then the ui entirely changes but the gameplay remains the same. Then it changes ago, so now you have 'player mode' which doesn't do shit, 'patreon content' even though the game is basically entirely linear with the only choice being to skip content, 3 different locations and then story mode. Sometimes you just spam click story to progress, sometimes you need to click 'city' or whatever. Sometimes that, also, has a completely different ui between visits. Sometimes clicking the wrong option in these dozens of menus says what you did wrong, sometimes it just beeps, sometimes it doesn't react at all. Sometimes the optional scenes will end and tell you its end of content, sometimes they'll just show the same event infinitely.
It constantly reinvents the wheel for no apparent reason and for no gain. You get some weird monster powers, but then you absorb the first dude you see, barely use it at all, then when you kill slimes you don't absorb them, for no reason. I'm not sure why this plot point even exists.
Main plot point is your mom being raped which would probably be flagged NTR if a guy was doing it lol.

Mei Lien

Jan 8, 2018
ara1111 Currently, as an artist, , but I feel bad for making this game have the beginning (act 1) that it has. To give you context, I "gave" this project to a friend, since I knew I couldn't make it.
The easiest way the writer found to reverse this was to pretend that everything was an "Edolas", and honestly, I never would have thought of that myself, so credit to the new writer who is doing well fixing my messes. But yes, if anyone is responsible for messing up the game's UI by writing shitty code and poor dialogues, that someone is me. LoL
But seriously, give "Act 2" a chance, the art (lil mee~) and writing are way better than anything done in "Act 1", and you won't regret it.

• Wow

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
ara1111 Currently, as an artist, , but I feel bad for making this game have the beginning (act 1) that it has. To give you context, I "gave" this project to a friend, since I knew I couldn't make it.
The easiest way the writer found to reverse this was to pretend that everything was an "Edolas", and honestly, I never would have thought of that myself, so credit to the new writer who is doing well fixing my messes. But yes, if anyone is responsible for messing up the game's UI by writing shitty code and poor dialogues, that someone is me. LoL
But seriously, give "Act 2" a chance, the art (lil mee~) and writing are way better than anything done in "Act 1", and you won't regret it.
Far as I can tell I reached the end of the content.
That's what I described in my post. THe UI and such randomly switching multiple times. Including towards the end.
The early part was actually BETTER than later because it was as simple as clicking mine to move on. Its only later it adds "talk to lucy" grind or "click forest, click map, click house, THEN click 'talk to red head' grind" (that's like 4-5 clicks for one grindy action) + multiple completely pointles 'talk to x other character who has no stats to grind or scenes why does this exist' options and only after that, I would assume in 'act 2', where you have the random ui buttons that lead to clearly unfinished features, inconsistent reactions to content running out, etc.
Your part of the game is by far the most focussed with the least bullshit and functions the best of any part of this game, it becomes a mess later. Even the story is better earlier. Man can turn into monster, girl can get powers by being fucked by monsters. Its a decently hot concept. Later parts of the game are just massive irrelevant text dumps while our momwife gets repeeatedly raped offscreen and we can do nothing about it.
I never commented on the art since I think its generally fine. Lucy looks like shit, sure, but she was clearly drawn first. Most everyone else looks fine. Literally just need to go back and redo her pictures.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a way I can check the difference between previous artist and new artist? I played the game for the first time yesterday and I have no idea which CG are supposed to be the new artist.

Mei Lien

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a way I can check the difference between previous artist and new artist? I played the game for the first time yesterday and I have no idea which CG are supposed to be the new artist.
They totally forgot to remove that warning at the start of the game, here's some context on what happened (official info from Patreon):
download - 2023-05-02T034523.626.png
Mei Lien (2022): levyhome (3).png

The artist who was meant to replace Mei Lien: dimahelping1.png

Mei Lien's friend who helped: brandish (1).png

Actual Mei Lien (2023): lucynew (6).png

The new artist attempted to maintain the art style that I had worked from the 0.10 (Erza x Irene events). As a result, you may notice some similarities between the three, that's because the head developer had requested we all utilize this particular art style.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes