4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After seeing the new tittywendy i guess not :cry:

Team Alters!
There is a little bug during the talk with jura and master:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its just a single line and ignore works, but its better to be fixed then stay bugged ^^

Also, the library button is dead, you can select it but it doesnt do anything.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
1684077480320.png
i dont know about the rest of the game, but why something as easy to fix as the strange mistake in her face (near the chin) was not fixed?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so sandbox AND grind at the beginning (STarting New Game)..... :sick:
too bad there's no grind tag. but, where's the sandbox tag? unless ALL sandbox elements are removed, sandbox tag should still be displayed. (just MHO).

Last edited:

Kirsten26

May 23, 2020
please help, i am using android and i cant pass the mining ore quest. is it a bug or do i need to mind a lot?

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
I just started up the game and thought it was worth mentioning that the japanese term "okama" refers to homosexual men, specifically those that take the role of women(ie crossdressers).
Weird thing to call your mom, I'd say.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VowMeFaeries-0.17.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 23, 2021
haven't checked on this in awhile but is this still full of cringy wattpad style fanfic writing? or is it actually parodying fairy tail world's story instead of just.....using the characters visually and saying "fuck it" to everything else.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
haven't checked on this in awhile but is this still full of cringy wattpad style fanfic writing? or is it actually parodying fairy tail world's story instead of just.....using the characters visually and saying "fuck it" to everything else.
You played "Edolas complex" arc I, you can rest assured and proceed, my friend! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

RayBar

May 12, 2020
"File size:689mb"
Every fucking time,just a few mbs less and I could have directly stuck it into Virustotal:HideThePain:

Reactions: JojodoLolo
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes