4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm missing something....

When I go to the only ruin on the map the only available option is to Mine. Nothing about mining tests my new powers.
Decoded, it's a random when you go to mine. Until you meet the first monster it's a 1 if 5 chance that you'll encounter the beastie and move the story forward. First attempt after learning that, beastie shows up.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What was his last project? I have a good feeling it was better then this is gonna be. I seen Fairy Tail so I clicked cause I love Lucy but when I saw Harem I immediately started losing interest. Harem games are so cliche' and stupidly unrealistic. But who knows maybe it will surprise me.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-trainer-v0-13-5-astrider.70238/

The characters actually looked the way they were suppose to and the story was getting interesting.. It was using one of the game engines.. these ones.. the art.. no thank you.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-trainer-v0-13-5-astrider.70238/

The characters actually looked the way they were suppose to and the story was getting interesting.. It was using one of the game engines.. these ones.. the art.. no thank you.
Yea I looked at the preview pictures of his old 1 and your right they looked really good. Idk tho this 1 is probably gonna be pretty much the same as that 1 was. Fairy Tail has got some dope girls in it but Im wondering about the story because like I said its a Harem game. In order to make all the girls have sex with the MC it makes the story not make sense and seem really corny most of the time. But I guess we will see.

• Angry
Reactions: Tenchip3d0
Mar 15, 2021
Gustav !? Reallly!? I wonder the transformation into an orc is a must or we will have the choice to keep our human form.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
First of all, thanks to everyone who commented, liked, and sent nice messages. And to those who monetarily supported the project mainly, ofc because we need to eat too! xD
I'm open to criticism as long as it's constructive!

About tags: I wanted to draw monsters, I want to improve my art, I'm a big fan of "Breeding Season" so the "Pregnancy" tag is 100%! About NTR, I already gave the power of the protagonist to become a monster precisely to avoid NTR, so don't worry. (But you will practice Netori for sure)

Now answering messages...

Will there be pregnancy? Or scenes with Taurus the celestial spirit or the vulcans (the ape men from the beginning of the show).
I plan to use the transformation concept a lot in this game, so there's a good chance we'll catch some monsters similar to them.

Uh, sorry, I feel like I'm missing something... What's the genre for this game? It feels worrying when there's so little info...
My guess:
MC devours an Orc with his Void Gate power, MC can take the form of and use the abilities of that Orc, sister can have sex with MC while he's in that shape and gain the ability to transform into a half orc?

... Half-orc ...gonna do some research on that
dev explained it earlier. The MC uses magic spell to transform himself from human to orc.

He received a notice from the rights holder telling him to take it down. so he terminated that project.
As the Knight in the shining armor mentioned there, the protagonist's power is basically to abduct monsters and steal their forms/powers. Have you watched the Slime anime? (Tensei Shittara) It's basically an inspiration for Rimuru's power. (Even the name is basically the same)

Where is the character tab that is mentioned in the changelog?
After getting 10 iron and copper ores, you get a notification (bell and all) saying that the "character info" menu and the Gordon farm location have been unlocked. (It will be available at your room)

Ugg.. the art is a downgrade from Fairy Trainer. A real downgrade. Scenes with chibi heads and such.. no thank you. Some of the body styles don't even look right. I expected it would be so disappointing from Fairy Trainer.
I could waste my time explaining AGAIN that I've been drawing for a few years but that I started painting digital art a few months ago, but I'll save my breath.
It's no use, you'll never understand. (Unless you try to make a game, and design your own characters...)
Summary: I will improve with time. If you don't have the patience, then it's best to avoid the game, the art is like "Hm.. ok, not bad but far from perfect for sure." and it will be like this for a few updates, until I improve. (Unfortunately)

Yea I looked at the preview pictures of his old 1 and your right they looked really good. Idk tho this 1 is probably gonna be pretty much the same as that 1 was. Fairy Tail has got some dope girls in it but Im wondering about the story because like I said its a Harem game. In order to make all the girls have sex with the MC it makes the story not make sense and seem really corny most of the time. But I guess we will see.
Those graphics were made using Koikatsu, a character emulator from which you export/modify characters and organize them inside a studio to make renders.

I intend to improve my art over time (without relying on koikatsu...), but everyone needs to start somewhere right? So you can say that I'm taking my first steps...

If you want a game focused on a more realistic side, where "life has consequences", I recommend trying my side project: "Can You HEAL Me!?"

Harem will be a well-divided tag there. Unlike my previous games, this one focuses on something more serious. "You will always be in trouble, but trying to forge your happiness through it. In the end, you will feel satisfied by your fight." That's + - my premise for the story.

Gustav !? Reallly!? I wonder the transformation into an orc is a must or we will have the choice to keep our human form.
The scenes with Lucy will not be optional since she's our "mascot". (Lucy = the key to the story progression) Erza, Irene, etc. will be optional, also some of them won't feel right doing it "with a monster", Lucy did it because of her magic conditions and because she doesn't have a very keen sense.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The scenes with Lucy will not be optional since she's our "mascot". (Lucy = the key to the story progression) Erza, Irene, etc. will be optional, also some of them won't feel right doing it "with a monster", Lucy did it because of her magic conditions and because she doesn't have a very keen sense.
Thank you for clarifying. I guess this game is just not for me. good luck

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
A mild taste of what is to come but I look forward to further updates. I just hope that their is plans to add sex sound effects and to rewarding the focus on a single character.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
AstRider Can you avoid the MC transforming into monsters content? I like MC's to stay human (mutated a bit sure, but full on monster orc? nah).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Since you're not the only bringing this subject, I will do as I always do, Patreon poll. If they vote for double scene (Human / Monster option) I will implement it as optional FROM THE FIRST SCENE AHEAD.
Even if not voted for, could you make it avoidable? (i.e. instead of an alt scene, just an option for it not to happen).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I will leave a warning with a displaying on/off for the player about the content and if you want to watch the events with that kind of fetishe. (This is going to make the story mode pretty boring, by the way.)
Seems like a case of don't play the game if you don't like that stuff then.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The feeling it gives me is that you ask for my arm and I give it to you, then you want my legs too. I played several games that I didn't like a certain thing, just avoiding that specific character. But whatever, everyone has their own mindset.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
huh? you said what seemingly implies that if you avoid those scenes then you get barely any content in the game....

(just fyi, not a rant or argument, just being clear to avoid confusion)
(This is going to make the story mode pretty boring, by the way.)
This part here, if avoiding that content takes out most of the story... then it simply isn't a game for people that dislike such content... i.e. They are in the wrong demographic... (which would include me).
Nothing wrong with that, you can target whatever demographic you desire.

Just would help if it was more clear that it is that kind of game. (assuming what I am understanding is correct).

i.e.

What I thought it was: Game with lots of content, with transforming into monsters being a minor part.

What it seems like it is: Transforming into monsters and fucking the LIs is basically the game.

Which... I'm not a fan of LIs that would prefer to fuck MC turned into various monsters instead of MC themself.
So evidently I wouldn't enjoy such a game.

edit: snipped a bunch of stuff to condense it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes