Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The bike Minigame is nauseating, it's not unenjoyable, it's just that the background makes me feel as if I'm spinning, I'm not sure how to fix it, maybe add some parallax effect to the city background, so the effect is less noticeable?

Unless..you mean't the minigame to induce nausea?
There's already a parallax effect based on distance, I don't experience any nausea, so I'd have no idea how to fix it either.
I'm going to assume that only happens with high speeds? Let's say 1000+? In that case you can simply crash your bike on purpose once you reach that score, and start over if needed.

There's no "win condition", you can play that as little or as much as you want/can, and you'll be rewarded anyway. It's designed to be played on any skill level. You can also skip it entirely by using FPs.

Reactions: Oberstein

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
There's already a parallax effect based on distance, I don't experience any nausea, so I'd have no idea how to fix it either.
I'm going to assume that only happens with high speeds? Let's say 1000+? In that case you can simply crash your bike on purpose once you reach that score, and start over if needed.
Yeah, it becomes much worse at higher speeds, its like im on one of those spinning attractions from Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Updated the main thread with new screenshots (Some from Itch.io and others taken for F95Zone), showing a bit more variety of what the game offers, including the current hentai scenes in preparation for the public release of R8 (next week).

Speaking of hentai scenes, R9 and R10 will both feature new ones (none of them will be penetrative sex though).
R11 which I am currently drafting and which will be probably titled "Confession" will finally begin the relationship with MC/Rias and MC/Asia, followed by more hentai scenes with them.

If you've been waiting for that, R11 will release on December (if my math isn't failing me), if you're interested in the combat system, that'll be implemented shortly after (R12?) next year.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Updated the main thread with new screenshots (Some from Itch.io and others taken for F95Zone), showing a bit more variety of what the game offers, including the current hentai scenes in preparation for the public release of R8 (next week).

Speaking of hentai scenes, R9 and R10 will both feature new ones (none of them will be penetrative sex though).
R11 which I am currently drafting and which will be probably titled "Confession" will finally begin the relationship with MC/Rias and MC/Asia, followed by more hentai scenes with them.

If you've been waiting for that, R11 will release on December (if my math isn't failing me), if you're interested in the combat system, that'll be implemented shortly after (R12?) next year.
Haven't played this yet as I'm waiting for more content, but I just went over the preview pics you updated and I must say this picture of Rias looks so good that it seems like it was taken from the anime!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm loving the art cgs from the preview pics and even the Issei POV looking at his Longinus gear looks superb. Well done on the art my man!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Haven't played this yet as I'm waiting for more content, but I just went over the preview pics you updated and I must say this picture of Rias looks so good that it seems like it was taken from the anime!
Some are taken from the anime, traced over, then recolored while others get the same procedure but are traced over Koikatsu instead. Others are a mix between the two, like Viser whose body is traced over the anime for her sprite, but the face/hair was traced over KK and put together (while her CG is traced entirely from various pieces in KK).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So after Issei defeats Riser at the party, there will be sexy times with Rias?
No, that'll happen on R11 or R12.
R9 has a sexy scene with Akeno, R10 will have both Rias and Asia. Neither of them are penetrative sex though.
Episode 11 (R11) is titled "Confession" where the MC will officially take both Rias and Asia as his girlfriends, so sex will happen within that episode, or an episode later, depending on how much time I have left during that month to create the CGs and write the scenes.

Reactions: MattSS

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmmm, it's kinda odd how the raynare choose her background thing comes up when she's dead. :KEK: however supposing we chose to have her as azazel's daughter that could make for an interesting development. would he still be as committed to mentoring issei if we killed her? will her mother show up again if she's dead?

atm i'm doing the typical fallen angel power hungry scum background and she's already dead. but i'll probably need to do a she's dead and az daughter background too, possibly before raynare captured variant runs. >_>

i wonder how many save tree branches you gonna have me make winter! :KEK:

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So this is basically the story Ishibumi wanted to tell. He wanted Issei to have sex (without the actual smut part of the books), but the publisher said no.
I'm here for it. Watched and will follow on Patreon once payday hits.
Yes, I'm trying my best to stick to his vision, even added the boob-sucking powerup :D

Still wanted to keep the "Raynare's ptsd" which this episode expands on, as it makes a lot of sense to me, but unlike the source material it won't drag on for many volumes but everything will be wrapped up within the beginning of volume 3 (Episode 11 in this game) when the MC and ddraig are able to speak, and once Rias moves in with MC once she notices something is wrong with him, alongside Asia backing her up.

i wonder how many save tree branches you gonna have me make winter! :KEK:
:D at least this time it's a harem so there's no route picking on top of that unlike legacy of hestia.

Lychblade

Jul 31, 2024
Well, I just finished the last version, hopped on to thank the creator and found it updated. Lucky day for me!

I also want to mention that the punching bag is broken right now. If you press the punch button before you actually start the minigame, you will hear the punch sfx. The game is actually playing before you hit the start button, letting you get as many free swings as you want. The score and any time you got for perfects will be added to the starting time the moment you hit play.

I tapped for a few minutes before hitting start and began with 100 seconds and around 8k points.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Well, I just finished the last version, hopped on to thank the creator and found it updated. Lucky day for me!

I also want to mention that the punching bag is broken right now. If you press the punch button before you actually start the minigame, you will hear the punch sfx. The game is actually playing before you hit the start button, letting you get as many free swings as you want. The score and any time you got for perfects will be added to the starting time the moment you hit play.

I tapped for a few minutes before hitting start and began with 100 seconds and around 8k points.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll note it down. I probably screwed up the code when fixing another issue with that minigame :D What platform are you playing on?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
there are no bugs only features! LOL

i'm soo going to have to abuse this bug while it lasts aren't i. :KEK:
welp bug doesn't reduce grind it seems presumably the power bar is moving before the player hits play. so all those free swings the other guy was mentioning will be more low power swings than high powered ones. thus the player will spending more time on these free swings than they would by playing normally...

could be solved by having an auto clicker for the space bar though and walking away to do other shit. :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes