VN Ren'Py VR Gave Me Powers ?!?? [v0.1.5] [Chancla Studio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2024-02-18-03-00-37-Render.png

Overview:
What is VRGMP ?
It's an adult visual novel that takes place in a near future where ARVR games became incredibly popular. As a top player you were recruited by an e-sport team and decided to quit your town and family to try and live your dream. However things didn't work out as planned and now your team has kicked you out and you must go back to your hometown after almost not talking to your family for 2 years, but a turn of event will make this return much more pleasant.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-20
Developer: Chancla Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

3.png 11.png 27.png 22.png 92.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Dev, first of all, you should read the Patreon TOS, you better change all that and remove the part that says "Incest and Loli" you are practically handing them your head on a silver platter :HideThePain: (they do not accept incest and loli content on the platform, but there are ways to add it).
It would be best if you used a patch for that content (even here on f95 they could give the Hammer to the game for rule 7 if the lolis are too "lolis" :KEK:)

Leaving all that aside, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable ( they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Two questions:
1) Are you gonna animated the sex events?
2) how did he lose both eyes?

Good luck :3

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Is it a bad thing when it appears that 1000% more effort was put into the banner pic than what's actually in the game?

Then again, with no eyes, I guess it doesn't matter what it looks like.

Dialogues, even ignoring the horrid engrish, are pretty sub-par. I got as far as the first choice and just closed it out.

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022

Dev, first of all, you should read the Patreon TOS, you better change all that and remove the part that says "Incest and Loli" you are practically handing them your head on a silver platter :HideThePain: (they do not accept incest and loli content on the platform, but there are ways to add it).
It would be best if you used a patch for that content (even here on f95 they could give the Hammer to the game for rule 7 if the lolis are too "lolis" :KEK:)

Leaving all that aside, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable ( they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
like he said, if you want Loli + incest, you MUST switch from Patreon to Subscribestar, which is less restrictive and you have less chance of getting Banned overnight, blocking all funds from your Patreon Account. + You need to be wary of Rule 7 of F95, try to read all posts about it.

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

Chanclink

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hi everyone !

First of all thank you all so much for your interest in the game ! As I said a lot it is my first try so of course it is bad, nevertheless judging by your feedback I'll have much more interest in redoing the beggining of the story (and change MC look, now that I see it yes the no eye was a bad idea xD)

I hope I am going to improve on every field

Regarding some questions people asked I am going to answer them here :

-For patreon, it already is down so I am going to switch to subscribestar, I knew about patreon ToS so I expected it but thought that it would be a problem in a month or two.
-I am going to do an incest patch, as I'm doing the start again
-For sex scene, I wanted to get the game out ASAP so that I can get feedback (as I see it was a good choice) BUT now they will be animated
-What kink will and will not be avoidable :
Mind control is the main plot of the game so it will not avoidable.
For the rest, you'll mostly have two choices that will lead to a more loving and wholesome ending meaning there won't be hardcore thing, and for the other choice it's just the reverse, you just purely take control of your harem and they don't have brains not to spoil the possible ending

Now my only request of you will be to try out when the new version of V0.1 will be out, I know that seems like not a good start but I swear I am going to get better, my only problem will be my english, I think I'm not that bad in english so everything will be understandable but getting better in english will take a long time and please bear with the bad english until I find a solution for that problem

I wish you all a nice day and hope that we'll see again !

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Note bad for your first intro to making games. Unfortunately, you fell into the trap all beginners fall into.

BAD: Hard core the names into the dialog, then edit in a variable later. Unfortunately, doing it this way ALWAYS means you will always miss some spots.

GOOD: From the very first line of code, make the names a variable. You can make defaults in the configuration (for all characters, not just the MC) and write the code to change them later, and you will never ever have to backtrack and remove hard coded names. I am amazed this is a common problem. Far too many "Tom"'s left in the dialog, despite the name change.

Also, for secondary characters, always have an alternate name for each character (if you don't want to give the ability to change secondary character names). This prevents duplicates of the MC name given by the player.

Reactions: $@~

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
the only real power VR ever gave me…

VR Real Power

• • • • •

Godspeed with your project, Chanclink;
thanks for sharing it with the community, mate.

cheers.