3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Stepan-1997

Apr 27, 2021
No, just on my desktop. So I don't get why it doesn't load. I think it has something do do with my SteamVR cause when I try to open the game, my SteamVR Home room bugs the hell out for a bit and after that nothing. I can only hear the girl's voice.

Ur message doesnt mean anything, HDD is a hard drive and SSD is a Solid State drive, SSD is faster but after your reply it seems like u installed it on HDD

KevinCross

Sep 16, 2017
Ur message doesnt mean anything, HDD is a hard drive and SSD is a Solid State drive, SSD is faster but after your reply it seems like u installed it on HDD
The game is not installed on a HDD, it's installed in SDD-250GB(C: - Users - Desktop.)
+ The game opens fine on my PC screen but doesn't do anything in my Oculus or SteamVR.

Last edited:

2mong

Jun 16, 2017
I just got a oculus quest 2 and virtual desktop app, I dont know how to play this game. Can someone point me to the right direction?

w1cked

Jun 17, 2021
I just got a oculus quest 2 and virtual desktop app, I dont know how to play this game. Can someone point me to the right direction?
You need virtual desktop app bought on Oculus Quest 2, and Virtual desktop streamer app launched on your desktop. Pair it and then just launch the game (.exe) from folder with game through Virtual desktop on Quest 2.

neonix1

Sep 7, 2020
You don't need virtual desktop. It plays perfectly fine over Air Link, which is free. Air Link is also far easier to setup (it is auto-enabled as it is out of experimental/beta now in the Oculus desktop app now). You just need a good wifi router, but that also goes for virtual desktop.

ronzz1

Mar 15, 2018
This is one has potential out of all the adult VR 'games'.

However the controls for WMR is abysmal. Anyone got any good mapping?

Reactions: WhirlingD

weedwack

Jun 10, 2019
this game is very clunky and glitchy but I have hope for it. runs decently. really love the customization options. the preset models are quite good but you can mold them to your liking. animations are a bit bugged, like all of them.left stick in for coom if noone has mentioned that yet.

does anyone know how to get the mic working on quest 2?

w1cked

Jun 17, 2021
this game is very clunky and glitchy but I have hope for it. runs decently. really love the customization options. the preset models are quite good but you can mold them to your liking. animations are a bit bugged, like all of them.left stick in for coom if noone has mentioned that yet.

I have the same problem with mic.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017

I'm using Virtual Desktop and my mic works fine. I assigned audio-in via Windows 10 audio settings.
However, I still am experiencing an awful stuttering nightmare for audio-out; VRHot. If anyone has a resolution for this please please let me know, as it is the one thing holding me back from backing the dev. I have seen others with this issue as well.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any way to lower the frequency of the voiced lines? As much as I like having the same three dialog lines repeated at me endlessly every three seconds, I don't actually like it at all.

Reactions: neonix1

martl

Feb 25, 2022
Update Infos from Steam

Hi friends,

thanks for your feedback!

As we already announced last week, we read your comments about
problems with 0.6.1
and took care of them. In this new version
we fixed

* male parts not contained by pants (no collisions)
* 2D Desktop Mode text disappearing in very high resolutions
* hair color problems with Bob Hair hairstyle
* WMR controller issues (walking forward)
* Vive tracker issues (attaching to Hottie)
* many cases of cloth clipping
* Hottie arms stuck behind back
* fingernail color stripes in right armpit
* voice recognition (commands) shutting down
* Hotties walk into wall/window
* multiple insertion issues

There’s also
a new slider
since 0.6.1 we forgot to explain - in the Main Menu in Main > Performance you will find the
„Eye Resolution“
slider. SteamVR upscales everything by 150% which your GPU has to render. We don’t think it actually looks 50% better, so you can lower this to improve performance. Alternatively you can adjust this directly in SteamVR.

You also reported a lot of difficulties getting started your Lovense and The Handy toys. We still couldn’t find any bugs, so we will release a
video tutorial at the end of next week!

Take care
VR HOT

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes